'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

This one is over. Don’t kid yourself. Just be happy with the way this day has gone so far.
I always get a chuckle out of these types of posts, no matter my mood. Broken down, sentence by sentence, I think about the personality behind each declaration and decree.

I chuckle AT you, sir.

I always get a chuckle out of these types of posts, no matter my mood. Broken down, sentence by sentence, I think about the personality behind each declaration and decree.

I chuckle AT you, sir.

Well, right back at you. I am chuckling at those who still live in fantasy land and think we are flipping Walter Nolen.

I do admit, I wish I had as active of an imagination as you all. Sounds fun.

Well, right back at you. I am chuckling at those who still live in fantasy land and think we are flipping Walter Nolen.

I do admit, I wish I had as active of an imagination as you all. Sounds fun.
Fantasy land is great, if for no other reason, we can read here.

Reactions: buckfama
Fantasy land is great, if for no other reason, we can read here.

Oh, I read your post. I know you put a classic "disclaimer" with "but, i'm not saying we land him." I just think it's funny that people are still convincing themselves there is even an outside shot he flips. It's not happening. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Oh, I read your post. I know you put a classic "disclaimer" with "but, i'm not saying we land him." I just think it's funny that people are still convincing themselves there is even an outside shot he flips. It's not happening. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

Please explain to me why you feel the need to tell someone else how they should feel about chances a guy will or will not sign. Not being sparky but I don't get why you even click on this thread since you know the outcome.

Please explain to me why you feel the need to tell someone else how they should feel about chances a guy will or will not sign. Not being sparky but I don't get why you even click on this thread since you know the outcome.

Fair enough. You're not wrong. I just don't know why we're wasting our energy on someone who clearly doesn't want to be a Vol.

Signing at 4...

All day for Garner to talk to him...3 more hours of it from right now. That's, of course, if Nolen will answer the phone.

I'm not saying it happens, at all; but, if Nolen is listening to Garner, ABSOLUTELY!!! this one is not over.

IF WALTER NOLEN IS STILL TALKING TO RODNEY GARNER, THIS ONE IS NOWHERE NEAR OVER.

Those of you who think different, obviously have not been paying attention. I understand, you're not used to a recruiter who truly does get pretty much whoever he wants.

I don't know if TN will end up pulling Nolen or not, but Nolen 100% has his mind made up on where he's going.

Fair enough. You're not wrong. I just don't know why we're wasting our energy on someone who clearly doesn't want to be a Vol.

why does it matter to you what anyone else thinks? Other than you simply feel some gratification from being right about something. Kind of speaks volumes since it’s on a message board with a bunch of people you’ll never meet in person.

Reactions: volsofsteele
Again, with your decrees, dude. GTFOH with that bullsh!t. You don't know me...your arrogance only makes you think you do. I don't set myself up for disappointment. I know how recruiting works, and exactly where things stand, and have stood, with Nolen...he goes, he goes. I won't sweat it a bead. That's recruiting, and that's 18 year old kids. Now, I feel that you have mistaken me for yourself, projecting, if you will...YOU may "set yourself up for disappointment" over 18 year old strangers, and mistakenly think that just because you do, everyone else does...but, I assure you, that is not the case.

I said, it all hinges on whether Garner is even talking talking to him. If he is, I stand by what I said.

I don't know if TN will end up pulling Nolen or not, but Nolen 100% has his mind made up on where he's going.
Probably so...
ALL I said was, IF Rodney Garner is still able to talk to him, it's NOWHERE NEAR over. That is all. What I have said, should explain itself.

Again, with your decrees, dude. GTFOH with that bullsh!t. You don't know me...your arrogance only makes you think you do. I don't set myself up for disappointment. I know how recruiting works, and exactly where things stand, and have stood, with Nolen...he goes, he goes. I won't sweat it a bead. That's recruiting, and that's 18 year old kids. Now, I feel that you have mistaken me for yourself, projecting, if you will...YOU may "set yourself up for disappointment" over 18 year old strangers, and mistakenly think that just because you do, everyone else does...but, I assure you, that is not the case.

I said, it all hinges on whether Garner is even talking talking to him. If he is, I stand by what I said.

I apologizer for ruffling some feathers. I did not mean to presume. I've just seen too often people scorn coaches for failing to pickup recruits that were never really ours to begin with. You are correct, you should be able to enjoy and get excited about whatever thoughts come into your head about the recruiting process.

I hope Tennessee does land Walter. He is a dynamic player. We'll know in 60 minutes.

I apologizer for ruffling some feathers. I did not mean to presume. I've just seen too often people scorn coaches for failing to pickup recruits that were never really ours to begin with. You are correct, you should be able to enjoy and get excited about whatever thoughts come into your head about the recruiting process.

I hope Tennessee does land Walter. He is a dynamic player. We'll know in 60 minutes.
Fine damnit, now go sit in the corner.... 😎

No worries, no longer. Yeah, I'm not that guy. I like to think I'm pretty rational and balanced.

I don't expect to, but I hope we land him, too...would be a great DL haul. IF he's still listening, he may not be...but, if...I never bet against Garner.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster

VN Store

Back