'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

What do you expect they have Jimbo and NC coach who's proven he can win. Also the 1st son of Saban to be Papa Saban. He's probably the 2nd best coach in the SEC.

Nah. Most overpaid coach in the SEC. Dude peaked when he had Winston and that stacked defense in an easy conference. I wouldn’t be surprised if he never got back to that. Dude is a perennial 8 win coach in the West.

He is 3rd best coach in his own division, maybe 4th.

Last edited:
Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy, the #4 DT in the 2022 class just flipped from Oklahoma to TAMU…so TAMU now has 3 of the top 4 DL in next years class and 6 of the top 16.

Not all these guys are gonna be able to play so maybe we can entice one - Nolen - to flip to Tennessee.
After he hits the portal, MAYBE.

What do you expect they have Jimbo and NC coach who's proven he can win. Also the 1st son of Saban to be Papa Saban. He's probably the 2nd best coach in the SEC.
People are crazy as hell if they think Jimbo is going to own Saban now or something. Jimbo won a Natty at FSU, and also ran the program into the ground in the process. You can bring in all the talent you like, but if there is no player accountability, your success is not sustainable. What was impressive about TAMU's season outside of beating Bama? If he loses that game, people would be talking about how bad his team underachieved this year.

Nah. Most overpaid coach in the SEC. Dude peaked when he had Winston and that stacked defense in an easy conference. I wouldn’t be surprised if he never got back to that. Dude is a perennial 8 win coach in the West.

exactly. Almost a decade ago too. And when you go back and see that roster there was an insane amount of NFL players all over it. I just watched our coach just ab match the same record this yr with not even half the talent and ab 60 something schollies. Meanwhile big game Jim has a CFB playoff roster and cant even truly contend in any way. Nobody is underachieving quite like that guy right now considering the salary and recruiting.

first 48 games at TAMU
Sumlin :34 wins
Fisher: 34 wins

Road Ranked wins
Sumlin:5
Fisher:0

Ranked wins total
Sumlin:9
Fisher:7

Salary in that span
Fisher 30M
Sumlin:13M

Hes been worse than Sumlin for more than double the price. But most ppl arent ready for that convo yet bc they like him. Hes fooling alot of ppl out there. Fans, Media, recruits, etc.

Last edited:
He also went 4-4 in the SEC this year, with a weak cross-division schedule. Barely beat a bad Colorado team that was probably his toughest OOC game. A fluke win against Bama is all he has to sell from this season. His only other division win was Auburn.

You're overselling Jimbo IMO.

He lost his QB. You don’t win in the SEC without an elite QB. See Alabama beating GA. The best QB usually wins assuming all else is equal.

They have Haynes King and Connor Weigmann coming in, and Eli Holstein out of La committed for 2023.

Getting 2 top 10 players in less than a month is nuts.

Reactions: VolNash17
He lost his QB. You don’t win in the SEC without an elite QB. See Alabama beating GA. The best QB usually wins assuming all else is equal.

They have Haynes King and Connor Weigmann coming in, and Eli Holstein out of La committed for 2023.

His QB threw 2 TD and 3 INT vs Kent St.

People are crazy as hell if they think Jimbo is going to own Saban now or something. Jimbo won a Natty at FSU, and also ran the program into the ground in the process. You can bring in all the talent you like, but if there is no player accountability, your success is not sustainable. What was impressive about TAMU's season outside of beating Bama? If he loses that game, people would be talking about how bad his team underachieved this year.
If he lost that game people would be talking about firing him.

Please King was hot trash before injury

Well, he's beat saban but his resume while at ATM isn't close to Flowbies... he's not the 2nd best coach in the SEC. Using your logic Ed O beat saban and won a NC... he wasn't a top 2 coach.
Edit: Jimbo received a Ferrari and left a Geo metro in a pile of poop at FSU.. not the hallmarks of a great coach. Great coaches win and elevate programs like Bob Stoops, Saban, Bowden, Spurrier, Majors, Bryant. Jimbo isn't in the same realm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dudley Smith
A&M just got another 5 star DT. I don’t understand how they are doing this lol.
Big ranches, cattle, hookers, flour sacks of money, cars, no class attendance, finest exotic leather custom cowboy boots, so much money who needs the NFL, jacked up Ford King Ranch 4x4s, Lambos, blonde bombshells with massive implants....need more ?

Last edited:
I knew this would happen...I've been saying it for a long time and guys were telling me "no we are going to be big players"...🦬💩
I never felt like it would change much as far as who the top programs are. It adds a lot more money to the equation, "legally" and because humans are so incredibly honest and virtuous, we all know the best way to "fix" something is inject a massive amount of money into it.

He is 3rd best coach in his own division, maybe 4th.

LOL 3rd best in his division stop it. There's not 2 or 3 better in the West. Only one even close is Kiffin.

If ,if, if just stop downplaying what another team/coach did. Nobody said he's gonna own anything. He won and nobody else has done that. He has big bags and is loading up like he did at FSU. Only blemish on the potential NC team's resume gv him his credit.

He also went 4-4 in the SEC this year, with a weak cross-division schedule. Barely beat a bad Colorado team that was probably his toughest OOC game. A fluke win against Bama is all he has to sell from this season. His only other division win was Auburn.

You're overselling Jimbo IMO.

Over selling lmao

Well, he's beat saban but his resume while at ATM isn't close to Flowbies... he's not the 2nd best coach in the SEC. Using your logic Ed O beat saban and won a NC... he wasn't a top 2 coach.
Edit: Jimbo received a Ferrari and left a Geo metro in a pile of poop at FSU.. not the hallmarks of a great coach. Great coaches win and elevate programs like Bob Stoops, Saban, Bowden, Spurrier, Majors, Bryant. Jimbo isn't in the same realm.

Again you're overthinking this. 2nd best in the SEC. What other coach has a NC? Who's better? Maybe Lane definitely not Kirby. I'll wait.

VN Store

Back