'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

I believe he was lead council for the Republicans. He was at least part of the questioning and was always closely tied to Howard Baker. Story is that some Hollywood guy heard his voice during the hearings and cast him for a movie.
He does have a voice "made for radio and tv"... There's a lawyer here in Kingsport, Rick Spivey, with a voice like that. Dude sounds like Trace Adkins.. haaa..

Annnd while we're into useless trivia, Howard Baker's brother lived on my block when I was a kid.

I’d just move on. He’s not worth it. He’ll be a portal player imo.

Couldn’t agree more…this is the first time I’ve popped into this thread in more than a month…yours was the second post I read and it’s already clear to me what’s going on here…this kid is not worth the drama IMO… not when you have a coach like Garner who has shown he can get the same production out of prospects who aren’t prima donnas

Jimbo fisher is who he is.

He’ll win 8-10 games a year with great recruiting classes but will never live up to his potential considering his teams are always inconsistent.

They beat Bama but they also lost to teams that they shouldn’t have.
He’s the Kirby Smart of the west

Reactions: tribe80
If Nolen has made a decision and committed to aTm then why is he still looking at UT? Why does he not go on to College Station and take the money and hit the portal next year?

Not sure UT sees him as a cultural fit. He needs Garner more than Garner needs him. Good luck to the kid for the future.

After Bryce Brown I have little interest in top rated players who try to negotiate their services. That usually does not work out well for the player or the program.

He does have a voice "made for radio and tv"... There's a lawyer here in Kingsport, Rick Spivey, with a voice like that. Dude sounds like Trace Adkins.. haaa..

Annnd while we're into useless trivia, Howard Baker's brother lived on my block when I was a kid.

Lol! Spivey. You're from my neck of the woods.

Reactions: m1al

VN Store

Back