'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Lol. I do think there’s interest in A&M but this guy is coming to UT for many of the previous reasons stated. Garner, NIL, Face of Class/Program, etc. We just gotta keep looking like we’re improving which we have been.

Vols 30 is just under catbone when it comes to negativity level.

@TrippieRedd anything new on your end?

Trynna stay quiet.

Little brother kept telling me Dillon Mitchell was coming in to town the last two weeks, but didn’t. he apparently tried to or something, but didn’t. Then he told me Mitchell was coming here, and he looks to be Texas bound.

I haven’t talked to him in a few days anyways, don’t plan on it.

I know he is really good friends with all those dudes, but I guess they don’t tell him much like I thought. If he hears something he will tell me and when he does, it’s usually because BJ or Adarius told him.

Last I heard, Nolen enjoyed the UT visit. Is the visit to A&M again worrisome? Absolutely.

If he goes elsewhere, he goes elsewhere. Only reason why I’ve posted in this thread and said anything is because my brother runs around with those guys. Hell he sat with BJ and Chandler Jackson in the recruit section for the Ole Miss game. So if he says anything I bring it here, if it’s wrong, it’s wrong and vice versa. I don’t care about being right, I care about getting good recruits to play for UT.

Sorry for the long rant and post. Lol

VN Store

Back