'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Loved it,” Nolen’s father Walter said. “Great fan support. That Vol walk is a college tradition in my opinion is one of the best college traditions in the country. My family loved it.
“Even though they lost you can tell the coaching staff is trying to build something special at Rocky Top.”
Adding both Nolens would certainly help get things rolling.

Hmmmmmm

If we lose even 1 recruit because of this it hurts our program. We can’t afford any negatives right now. I hope those fans appreciate “cutting off their nose to spite their face”
Dude, kids don’t care about that. Walter Nolen shared on his Instagram this morning a sign that reads “ Lane Kiffens wife has been ran through more than the power T”.... the music we listen to talks about selling drugs, money and getting hoes. Not to mention the 5 star QB and his dads comments saying how much they loved the passionate fan base.

Dude, kids don’t care about that. Walter Nolen shared on his Instagram this morning a sign that reads “ Lane Kiffens wife has been ran through more than the power T”.... the music we listen to talks about selling drugs, money and getting hoes. Not to mention the 5 star QB and his dads comments saying how much they loved the passionate fan base.
That’s one recruit. Kids may not care but I guarantee you at least some parents will care. It’s called basic risk/reward. Losing any value for no gain other than to vent is not worth it.

That’s one recruit. Kids may not care but I guarantee you at least some parents will care. It’s called basic risk/reward. Losing any value for no gain other than to vent is not worth it.
It's not just one recruit. It's the number 1 recruit in the nation. Get him others follow

Loved it,” Nolen’s father Walter said. “Great fan support. That Vol walk is a college tradition in my opinion is one of the best college traditions in the country. My family loved it.
“Even though they lost you can tell the coaching staff is trying to build something special at Rocky Top.”
Adding both Nolens would certainly help get things rolling.

Hmmmmmm

Sounds good. Where are the quotes from?

I can't say for certain who is in the lead. I've spoke with Nolen this week and will speak with him again tomorrow. He loved his time at the game Saturday. The environment was very appealing to him. The student section chanting his name was also really cool for him. He also loved his time at A&M last week when they pulled off the upset. His recruitment has been and will likely continue to be all over the place until he faxes over the papers wherever.

He is trying to be back for the Georgia game, possibly as an OV.
cain

There’s no question Tennessee made a strong impression on him. It was his first time attending a game at Neyland Stadium, and he had heard a lot about the atmosphere. I think it clearly lived up to the hype, and he got a lot of attention from fans, with the Rock being painted Friday and many UT fans seeing him just before the Vol Walk.

With that said, it’s just one of a handful of visits he has taken so far this season, and he has experienced great atmospheres everywhere he has been — Michigan, Florida, Texas A&M and now Tennessee. He has been to the biggest home game of the year at each of those places, so I think he’s had a good time everywhere he’s been. But the Vols put on a good show and only helped themselves with Nolen on Saturday.

It’s going to be a battle all the way to the end for him. I still think Tennessee has as good of a chance as anyone, but Texas A&M remains a major factor, in my opinion. Alabama is hanging around as a contender, too, and Michigan continues to battle for him. It won’t be over until signing day no matter what, but Tennessee still has positioned itself pretty well with Nolen, and Saturday’s visit was no exception to that.
callahan

I’m sure the TX AM atmosphere was crazy but there was something special about the atmosphere he got to see at TN and all the lead up pagentry like” the Vol Walk. Also Fisher could easily find his way to LSU…

All the “pageantry” doesn’t mean much to a recruit unless they’ve been a fan of a team for years. Every school has traditions, etc.

And, Fisher has already re-affirmed his commitment to A&M - and LSU has way less $$ than A&M. They tried to get Fisher twice when he was at FSU - and failed.

All the “pageantry” doesn’t mean much to a recruit unless they’ve been a fan of a team for years. Every school has traditions, etc.

And, Fisher has already re-affirmed his commitment to A&M - and LSU has way less $$ than A&M. They tried to get Fisher twice when he was at FSU - and failed.

I'm not implying Fisher is leaving, but issuing a blanket "I can't imagine myself anywhere else" statement means absolutely nothing. His lawyer has the "no buyout" clause in there for a reason. Fisher will leave the moment he gets an even juicier deal. I don't know if LSU is willing to offer that deal, but Fisher is far less committed to A&M than his projection would lead you to believe.

From the article:

“Tennessee it’s in-state,” the elder Nolen has said in the past. “Coach G is one of the best. It’s not too far from home. I think because he’s an in-state kid, I think he likes the idea of everybody in the state especially from Memphis pulling for him.”

VN Store

Back