'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

There would be more chatter from local writers if he were. Cautious optimistic preparation for impending nut kick.
it won't be a nut kick.

siap, landing nolen would be gravy. he's not an absolute must get in this class b/c virtually no one really expects him to actually come here. i think there's some smoke just because he continues to listen and include us in the process--which is a good thing, b/c it'd be easily justifiable for him to simply cut us off at any point in time--but not getting him would/should get a "well, that figures" reaction. not a "the world is gonna end" reaction.

you keep recruiting him hard until it's apparent you shouldn't. there's nothing to lose by doing so....everything to gain.....we literally can't lose by keeping on him....

but to expect him to sign here? nah, not awaiting a nut kick here..... just exuberant excitement if he does.

My like to post ratio may not be high enough to comment on this, but I didnt take AP's comment to be anything bad. Just that we are going to continue to recruit him hard.
Lol I had to check your ratio. Not that that means anything. Anyway, I took it the same way. The fact that we are in it at this point is a miracle. The fact that Garner is recruiting him and has a chance to turn around the DL means we have a chance.

VN Store

Back