'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

The problem is all the kids a&m signed had nothing to do with Jimbo or the program. It was all about the money. They are paying over 9 million a year for a coach that went 8-4 and finished 5th in the SEC West. They have spent over 100 million on facilities and improvements but they were still not able to sway kids like this year until they started spending millions to buy players(legally). These kids will not be committed to the process needed to win big and they are headed for a train wreck. Jimbo could not control players like Winston when he had them at FSu and now people think he and his staff are going to be able to control a dozen or more players who are making more money then the majority of his staff. This arms race to out do Texas(big brother) who will be joining the SEC party will not end well for them.

The problem is all the kids a&m signed had nothing to do with Jimbo or the program. It was all about the money. They are paying over 9 million a year for a coach that went 8-4 and finished 5th in the SEC West. They have spent over 100 million on facilities and improvements but they were still not able to sway kids like this year until they started spending millions to buy players(legally). These kids will not be committed to the process needed to win big and they are headed for a train wreck. Jimbo could not control players like Winston when he had them at FSu and now people think he and his staff are going to be able to control a dozen or more players who are making more money then the majority of his staff. This arms race to out do Texas(big brother) who will be joining the SEC party will not end well for them.
This one, while true is hugely ironyistic.

Why is no one talking about the kid from Page that handled Nolan the whole Championship game? Because if Nolan is # 1 or 2 then that kid should be rated higher!! Just saying. I 100% agree about the rolling on the ground. He has no motor.
Because Nolan doesn’t have heart. Will crumble at the first sign of adversity.

Didn’t know you were still posting on here. Hope all is well with you.

LOL, just messing, but sounds like we're in good shape with Bishop. I honestly don't even think of Nolen as a miss and I don't see us even having face to save with that guy.
Bishop might be a better DT......because he isn't lazy and out of shape.
Nolen will be at TSU or JSU in 2 yrs.............:oops:

Reactions: Rickyvol77
“If I was looking for NIL money, I would have come to UT. The NIL stuff is fun, it’s on the side, but I’m a football player,” he said. “It’s where my heart at.”

VN Store

Back