'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Redmond sounds like a product of this generation in general. No accountability at any point in life. It's sad and frustrating as hell in many cases.

Yeah....he's not really improved since his freshman season.

He's not a top 100 caliber player in his class.
This is why I laugh at people's dependence on these silly "rankings ". This kid attitude or not can take his talents somewhere else. I know people will clamor for him because he's been ranked so high early on.

There's a kid for 2024 in Oak Ridge that imo IS the real deal.

This is why I laugh at people's dependence on these silly "rankings ". This kid attitude or not can take his talents somewhere else. I know people will clamor for him because he's been ranked so high early on.

Who dat?

Yeah, recruiting guys ranked highly has been the undoing of AL, GA, OHSt, and Clemson.

Yeah, recruiting guys ranked highly has been the undoing of AL, GA, OHSt, and Clemson.
Thats not what I said.

Sorry you're offended for the kid.

But he's not an elite prospect...

Last edited:
Thats not what I said.

Sorry your offended for the kid.

But he's not an elite prospect...

You actually said “that’s why I laugh at people that depend on these silly rankings”. I’m merely pointing out that those that have recruited best according to the rankings actually are the best. I’d be happy to trust the rankings and take my chances. Works for others.

You actually said “that’s why I laugh at people that depend on these silly rankings”. I’m merely pointing out that those that have recruited best according to the rankings actually are the best. I’d be happy to trust the rankings and take my chances. Works for others.

Yeah but they're not very consistent. Just look at the top 250 every year and look at the NFL draft 4 years later...

I've been over this same topic ad nauseam.

Believe what you want. I truly don't care.

VN Store

Back