'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

They may get three Tennessee defensive lineman. Dallas Walker visited last weekend and is supposed to go back.
we cant close the guys we have to close. 😳 pruitt the cruiter has to get this guy. which i still think he does

Update: With thirty days left before the early signing period, the coaching staff has been reaching out to him a lot more in the past two weeks. He is still interested in Tennessee, but I was told that he wants to take his time and look around. He loves the coaching staff, and that hasn’t changed any.

🤣

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Update: With thirty days left before the early signing period, the coaching staff has been reaching out to him a lot more in the past two weeks. He is still interested in Tennessee, but I was told that he wants to take his time and look around. He loves the coaching staff, and that hasn’t changed any.
52E5CBE0-D598-41C4-A57A-99EB495B5577.gif

Who cares. You folks get way too worked up if a Tennessee kid goes elsewhere
I don’t care that he’s from Tennessee.

I care that he’s a 6’5” 300lb athletic big man that we have a real chance at signing. We need to land him.

Bring me another 6’5” 300lb Top100 Stud from the state of your choosing to replace him, and I won’t be upset about missing THIS one.

I don’t care that he’s from Tennessee.

I care that he’s a 6’5” 300lb athletic big man that we have a real chance at signing. We need to land him.

Bring me another 6’5” 300lb Top100 Stud from the state of your choosing to replace him, and I won’t be upset about missing THIS one.
Exactly

Last OV...Auburn..........He gone.
Auburn has 10 DT's and 5 DT commits. Unless several intend to play running back something has give. They lose 2 seniors after this season.. I like our chances as much as AU or OM here... Johnson is his primary recruiter and earns his stripes with this one with his Memphis connections?...

Who cares. You folks get way too worked up if a Tennessee kid goes elsewhere
Sock puppet for Newt now? That's a worn out meme. OT is quality. That's why we want him. But go ahead your way: Get us all the top DTs from the other 49 states. Who you got? I'll wait on your list.

I know you're prolly just disappointed we might miss. But just say so. Or do something anything besides attack people on the board to express your frustration or anger, please.

Edit: Sorry, I now see 85SugarVol already said basically the same thing. But it bears repeating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 85SugarVol
Callahan said today that he decided to make his visit to Ole Miss this past weekend an unofficial visit, so he still has an official visit he can take there.

Callahan said today that he decided to make his visit to Ole Miss this past weekend an unofficial visit, so he still has an official visit he can take there.

With as close as Memphis is to Oxford, is this really a big deal? I mean, he could just as easily go down in a few weeks for an unofficial as an official? Or, are we definitely assuming that by still having the official, he definitely will go back to Ole Miss at least once more before signing?

Reactions: Brillovol

VN Store

Back