'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Not that it matters much, but Austin Price keeps speaking as if UT is in very very good with Omari Thomas, almost as if he might have already committed.

Although I am probably overthinking it.

Overthinking it. He hasn’t said anything like that.

On topic

Recruiting outlook: Thomas isn’t in a rush to make a decision but that hasn’t stopped teams from heavily recruiting him. Tennessee appears to have prioritized the in-state prospect but visits this fall will tell the story of his recruitment going forward. Look for most of these schools to work hard to get Thomas back on campus this season.
Farrell’s take: Thomas is a priority for a lot of programs but I don’t think Tennessee let’s him get out of state in the end. If the Vols have a solid season and keep on him hard they should win this battle.
Rivals

TB's "X" fwiw:
Omari Thomas from Memphis is another defensive lineman high on the list but if Tennessee can pull him out of Memphis it would be a miracle. One it's Memphis, and David Johnson & Tracey Rocker have been the lead recruiters …. And those aren’t exactly Tennessee’s best recruiters in fact neither has done much since they have been at Tennessee.

TB's "X" fwiw:
Omari Thomas from Memphis is another defensive lineman high on the list but if Tennessee can pull him out of Memphis it would be a miracle. One it's Memphis, and David Johnson & Tracey Rocker have been the lead recruiters …. And those aren’t exactly Tennessee’s best recruiters in fact neither has done much since they have been at Tennessee.
TB and x are trash.

TB's "X" fwiw:
You know, just because you're not Tennessee's best recruiters doesn't mean you're bad.

You know, just because you're not Tennessee's best recruiters doesn't mean you're bad.

Absolutely.

Also remember that these coaches are trying to sell a program that didn't win one SEC game two seasons ago, and didn't have an NFL draftee this year. If the product on the field gets better, recruiting will, in turn, improve.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yeah this felt like fuzzy math being done
Some are running with it over there, though, even adding to it.
Have decided the only thing X is wrong about is that we didn't turn away any, like Walker etc..
They spurned Pruitt for his bad strategies instead. 😐

Reactions: jakez4ut
TB and x are trash.
I typically can listen to anything involving TN football. I cannot handle Basillo’s show. He consistently tries to drum up drama to get a rise from his listeners. It’s the only way he stays relevant.

The X guy is full of ****. He doesn’t have any inside info, and it’s obvious he isn’t connected to the program like he claims.

TB's "X" fwiw:

Back in the Lane Kiffin days “X” was pretty legit. Some people even believed “X” was a staff member, but since then the “X” updates have basically just seemed like they could be written by any recruiting forum regular. I don’t think there is any original information there.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Back in the Lane Kiffin days “X” was pretty legit. Some people even believed “X” was a staff member, but since then the “X” updates have basically just seemed like they could be written by any recruiting forum regular. I don’t think there is any original information there.
Yep

VN Store

Back