'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

It's a big state. I'd imagine if we put more resources into it, we'd be a thorn in his side.
But it's like a different school every 2 to 3 weeks. Like we discussed, we only know about so many targets and that board we know about has become the village shopping center.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
So Morris, Big O, and Johnson all going to aTm this weekend. Wonder if Spraggins is going too?

I haven't heard that Johnson is actually going, but he said when he committed that he was going to visit aTm. So that's nothing we didn't know was going to happen. It's not all that concerning for Omari, either-- aTm is in his top 6 and he's not going to make a decision for months. He'll be back to UT. He's one of those guys that's going to visit and have fun. Morris is a different story.

Looks like he could be at the aTm pool party with Chris Morris.
giphy.gif

Reactions: UT = Checkmate
I haven't heard that Johnson is actually going, but he said when he committed that he was going to visit aTm. So that's nothing we didn't know was going to happen. It's not all that concerning for Omari, either-- aTm is in his top 6 and he's not going to make a decision for months. He'll be back to UT. He's one of those guys that's going to visit and have fun. Morris is a different story.
Either Rivals or 247 is were I got the info on Johnson. They could be wrong I suppose.

Either Rivals or 247 is were I got the info on Johnson. They could be wrong I suppose.

It's probably right. It wouldn't be shocking. If Johnson goes to aTm's pool party and skips UT's, that says something about his commitment. But he could do it.

Does Jimbo even realize he’s in, like, one of the most populated states in the Union? Houston’s still in Texas, right? Or has everybody in that state gotten sick of the lies Mack Brown sold for years that he has to go out of state just to get his class filled?

His big sister being a student at Ole Miss scares me. But I still say Vol due to Ole Miss being pathetic this season.

His teammate Smalls just committed there and the guy who logged the CB covers OM. Never know, it is a Memphis kid...
Either way. The reaction is what gets me. Smalls, sister... Those things were there before the CB... Lol

VN Store

Back