'20 TN DT Omari Thomas

revjayp

👈🏼That’s my boy, Knox.
Well! I’m hearing it’s good news for us this morning. The person that I’ve talked to is telling me that he wants to be a vol. The Whitehaven trio has been with him since they’ve committed to Tennessee.
Are you really “Radio”? Seriously. The way you type sounds like coach Jones was your buddy.

sonofUT62

We are going to miss on every priority DL target. Unreal.
And our coach is such a defensive badassss that we’ve gotten quality playing time this year from a package deal throw in and a former tight end that half the fan base had forgotten about. I think we’re going to end up with some highly rated DL recruits once Pruitt gets in some living rooms down the stretch. But no matter who he gets I think he’ll get the best out of them.

chargervol

Waiting on next year since 2001
Parents jobs and sister at Ole Miss are the holdups. He wants to be a Vol
This isn't the Hugh Freeze era. I would push my kid to take the better opportunity over my need to sit in the stands. Just can't fathom any parent not.

Blows my mind.

bluetick2

TheVolsWillRiseAgain!
I’ll help. If we miss on this kid and Baron then we’re looking at a 2018 type class, but the good news is we have coaches that can develop talent.
2018 class isn't looking so bad right now. I count about 14 who are solid contributors and several of them are pretty damn good players.

VN Store

Sponsors