'20 TN DT Omari Thomas

LA Vol

So Morris, Big O, and Johnson all going to aTm this weekend. Wonder if Spraggins is going too?
I haven't heard that Johnson is actually going, but he said when he committed that he was going to visit aTm. So that's nothing we didn't know was going to happen. It's not all that concerning for Omari, either-- aTm is in his top 6 and he's not going to make a decision for months. He'll be back to UT. He's one of those guys that's going to visit and have fun. Morris is a different story.

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned
I haven't heard that Johnson is actually going, but he said when he committed that he was going to visit aTm. So that's nothing we didn't know was going to happen. It's not all that concerning for Omari, either-- aTm is in his top 6 and he's not going to make a decision for months. He'll be back to UT. He's one of those guys that's going to visit and have fun. Morris is a different story.
Either Rivals or 247 is were I got the info on Johnson. They could be wrong I suppose.

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
Does Jimbo even realize he’s in, like, one of the most populated states in the Union? Houston’s still in Texas, right? Or has everybody in that state gotten sick of the lies Mack Brown sold for years that he has to go out of state just to get his class filled?

VN Store

Sponsors