'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Are you going to admit it was a ridiculous prediction with no basis whatsoever when it doesn’t happen?

If it doesn't happen, yes. I'll admit I was wrong.

Why wouldn't I?

It's not like I'm going to fall in debt or win the Powerball based of the results...

If it doesn't happen, yes. I'll admit I was wrong.

Why wouldn't I?

It's not like I'm going to fall in debt or win the Powerball based of the results...
Fair enough. I disagree, but message boards would be boring if everyone did agree. Like I said earlier, I like Maurer. I just don’t see him being ready as a true freshman. I could see him beating out Shrout if Guarantano gets injured, but hopefully that doesn’t happen.

Fair enough. I disagree, but message boards would be boring if everyone did agree. Like I said earlier, I like Maurer. I just don’t see him being ready as a true freshman. I could see him beating out Shrout if Guarantano gets injured, but hopefully that doesn’t happen.
Yep. "Hot takes" on message boards isn't the issue...checking the thickness of your skin before you knowingly make one, might be.

And this comment probably doesn't make sense now that his overreactions got removed 😅
Ah....fml

Last edited:
Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Ive discussed this before.

Had Brian Maurer and Harrison Bailey came in the SAME class. I'd put my money on Harrison Bailey as well.

But instead..., Brian Maurer is going to have an entire college football season and bowl game victory in his pocket as a starting QB.
Yeah...I think he decommits in November, and then has a great college career somewhere else l.

I think he's going to have a similar effect as Josh Dobbs.

Dilusional coupled with BVS should be enough for you to seek help from a Professional that can place you in a comfortable room with adequate padding on the walls.

Keep avoiding a real answer with more meaningless deflection.

Dobbs with the same team would have gotten us to a bowl game.

That's what Maurer will do. Unlike JG who's had two years.

You know, he is a UT QB as well.
Are you going to cheer for him when he starts winning?
I agree with you that Dobbs would have made a bowl because he was 1 of the absolute best that I've ever seen at escaping pressure.

But where I think you stopped and took a toke before continuing to type, is when you somehow decided BM being a little mobile somehow made him Josh Dobbs.

giphy.gif

Me thinks this was going on in this thread

Dilusional coupled with BVS should be enough for you to seek help from a Professional that can place you in a comfortable room with adequate padding on the walls.
Meh, idk. I think several said that people were crazy for wanting Dobbs in sooner. I think JG could have a nice season if he gets some help at Oline and WR. That said I’m not so sold on him that I can’t see a more athletic QB giving us a better chance at winning more games. I don’t think it’s as crazy as some make it.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
We're discussing which "other" QB we'll sign with Bailey, but IMO we'll be good to just get one good one after Brian Maurer emerges this year.

2 more months from now, there are going to be some very different recruiting discussions going on. Bailey is a big recruiter for this class and him not coming here would change some things.

I honestly think Bailey doesn't end up being Vol. Scary to think about that possibility, AT THIS MOMENT...

He wants to come here to start! Immediately. And that's not going to happen if he comes here.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

A solid and improved offensive line is the main ingredient we need for a winning season. I already trust what Pruitt and staff will be able to do with the defense. And I want to see what Eric Gray can do at RB to compliment Chandler. Let's roll.

VN Store

Back