'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

TrueVolsGBOInsider

Cause he’s that dude, but seriously we need a few DT’s because we’re gonna graduate a sh load of guys on the d line in 2020. I’d rather have a guy like Big O come in now and have a year to develop versus waiting till next year to try and address the production lost.

BigOrangeTrain

Cause he’s that dude, but seriously we need a few DT’s because we’re gonna graduate a sh load of guys on the d line in 2020. I’d rather have a guy like Big O come in now and have a year to develop versus waiting till next year to try and address the production lost.
I just dont think he is the #1 need at the moment. I definitely hope we land him though.

TrueVolsGBOInsider

I just dont think he is the #1 need at the moment. I definitely hope we land him though.

I respect that, and me too. I think the last 2 games of the year mean a lot more to the recruiting trail than most of us would like to admit. Need those 2 wins imo. I love wait Pruitt has been able to do developmental wise with the young guys this year, I definitely think recruits see that.

VolunteerHillbilly

Spike Drinks, Not Trees
I respect that, and me too. I think the last 2 games of the year mean a lot more to the recruiting trail than most of us would like to admit. Need those 2 wins imo. I love wait Pruitt has been able to do developmental wise with the young guys this year, I definitely think recruits see that.
Wasn't it the seniors who won the SC game?

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Update: With thirty days left before the early signing period, the coaching staff has been reaching out to him a lot more in the past two weeks. He is still interested in Tennessee, but I was told that he wants to take his time and look around. He loves the coaching staff, and that hasn’t changed any.

Proud Army Wife

Do these kids that pick Auburn realize they'll be small fish in a big pond? You'll have to play Bama every year and lose. No spotlight. They have a great defense, sure, but is their DC really a renowned coach? Come to UT and play for the best defensive mind in the country. Be the big fish in a small pond. Get noticed. Please? That is all.

Geaux_Vols

Do these kids that pick Auburn realize they'll be small fish in a big pond? You'll have to play Bama every year and lose. No spotlight. They have a great defense, sure, but is their DC really a renowned coach? Come to UT and play for the best defensive mind in the country. Be the big fish in a small pond. Get noticed. Please? That is all.
We, too, play bama every year and lose.

MoB_MoVols

EasyMoneySniper
Kevin Steele. Former Vol. He's pretty well known. But I get your frustration.

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned 🌲
Their DC was on the short list for the UT HC gig when CJP was hired. Renowned and respected.

brentcontractor

Their DC was on the short list for the UT HC gig when CJP was hired. Renowned and respected.
Steele is a UTK player & grad. We almost hired him as head coach in 2012 when he was DC @ Clemson. We were in negotiations and possibly announcement when Clemson defense gave up over 70 points. Dropped that idea like a hot potato.

VN Store

Sponsors