'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Thomas talked a lot about putting in for your state and that he is looking at his future beyond football and thriving in a normal life. I think he understands fully the benefit of attending TN over leaving the state. I felt better after hearing him talk about that. Also helps with all the Memphis connects this staff has and potential that Small joins us.

Per RC:

Auburn made a good impression on him over the weekend and at least might have made things interesting this week. But sources close to his recruitment still believe the Vols are the team to beat at the moment.

Other Highlights:
- Omari knows where he is going.
- Ansley and DJ visiting today.
- Pruitt getting the last in home.

Per RC:

Other Highlights:
- Omari knows where he is going.
- Ansley and DJ visiting today.
- Pruitt getting the last in home.
Boom! Vol!

Wish this would help us flip Hardy, but I think he sticks at Auburn. We have seen what happened with him multiple times before, and we can never flip those to us. He will talk with our coaches, but when Gus and the Auburn bagmen go in-home, he will say he’s fully committed to AU and shutting it down.

Boom! Vol!

Wish this would help us flip Hardy, but I think he sticks at Auburn. We have seen what happened with him multiple times before, and we can never flip those to us. He will talk with our coaches, but when Gus and the Auburn bagmen go in-home, he will say he’s fully committed to AU and shutting it down.

Part of Hardy's 'package' was to recruit for that place. Ain't gonna happen.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Boom! Vol!

For long time Vol Recruitniks, please tell me about a time that we have EVER flipped an Auburn commit to us. I can’t think of one. Was Tee Martin ever considering Auburn?

For long time Vol Recruitniks, please tell me about a time that we have EVER flipped an Auburn commit to us. I can’t think of one. Was Tee Martin ever considering Auburn?

If memory serves me correctly, Tee switched back and forth between Tennessee and Auburn at least twice.

With all the Rocker talk, which I am not a fan of, would we try to go get Garner to replace him? I know there is a backstory with UT and Garner, but I can't remember details.

Boom! Vol!

Give me Thomas, Baron and Joseph and I won't really worry about how the rest of the class pans out.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
With all the Rocker talk, which I am not a fan of, would we try to go get Garner to replace him? I know there is a backstory with UT and Garner, but I can't remember details.

IIRC, his wife didn’t like Knoxville. Plus he played at Auburn.

VN Store

Back