'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Just my 2 cents...

Price got absolutely steamrolled by Tennessee fans for confidently predicting Jay Hardy to Tennessee over and over again. At the end of the day, Jay Hardy had given him a million reasons to be confident in that prediction.

Fast forward to Big O, I think Price likes the Vols here as well. But he's definitely not going to show it. He even said that he'd never discount an AU visit again after the Hardy situation.

So until Big O announces, expect a bunch a "AU/UT deadlock" vibes from Price.

Just my 2 cents...

Price got absolutely steamrolled by Tennessee fans for confidently predicting Jay Hardy to Tennessee over and over again. At the end of the day, Jay Hardy had given him a million reasons to be confident in that prediction.

Fast forward to Big O, I think Price likes the Vols here as well. But he's definitely not going to show it. He even said that he'd never discount an AU visit again after the Hardy situation.

So until Big O announces, expect a bunch a "AU/UT deadlock" vibes from Price.
I agree, but you forgot that here in VolNation:
1575348840802.gif

“I’m kind of close to knowing where I’m going to go,” Thomas said Monday after winning Tennessee’s Division II-AAA Mr. Football Award during a ceremony at Nissan Stadium, home of the NFL’s Tennessee Titans. “But it’s just still talking it over with my parents, and we’ll see what’s best for me. We kind of think we know, but we’ll still go back and see.”

No matter whiich school he chooses, he said he’s “going to still sign in February” rather than during the early signing period, which starts Dec. 18.

“That’s just because that’s what I want to do,” Thomas said.

Thomas said the progress the Vols showed throughout the season proved to him that “the coaches know what they’re doing.”

“The players are buying into the program, and you just can have a good team,” he added. “The next coming year, just keep getting players who buy into the program, and if your team continues to progress …”
callahan

giphy.gif

This time of year is certainly not for some posters on here. I remember the exact same thing happening last year...we felt like we were losing momentum with a lot of our bigger targets, but then as ESD got closer, we started to regain momentum and ended up signing them. The same seems to be happening now. Calm down and enjoy the ride. We have a football coach now. Our program is in good hands.

Not saying this is what is occurring, but they like to build up suspense and not ruin a kids moment. Think we are in a good spot with Baron and Thomas. Getting some steam from BJ is interesting as well.
I hope that’s the case, but don’t really see what benefit that would do them

VN Store

Back