'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

HT has 56 tackles, for context. QC has 26. Missing out on Pappoe sucks but its a loss that affects us the least.
Don't know if I'd go that far. Pappoe would be playing a different position than either of them at 6-1, 219. To'o To'o is 6-2, 232 and Crouch is 6-1, 246 for comparison. Very different body types, would use Pappoe differently than we use HT and QC.

Still very happy with who we have, but Pappoe still stings.

was just reading back through that thread. AP and Simonton both miffed as to why we didn't push harder. They were right. Dude is having a monster year.
I haven't paid attention to him. I hope they were right about Maurer though. He has showed potential.

Pappoe - when he picked Auburn it was said that he had no choice. Parents decision? Now I am seeing posts on Hardy that imply it was parent decision. Or that Jay was surprised. Are or were they implying that the parents or relatives were given some benefit.

was just reading back through that thread. AP and Simonton both miffed as to why we didn't push harder. They were right. Dude is having a monster year.
When we do these revisionist regret moments, I always look at the whole picture. I liked him as a prospect...especially the swag and accuracy. Some were deriding his height but we’re way past that crap these days. Maybe push harder and we could’ve been a hat but the one he picked up is reaping benefits! Would’ve been great to have him as the belle cow of our class and built around him like FSU and Taggart! That’s how you do it!

VN Store

Back