'19 TN DT Kristian Williams (Oregon —> in the portal)

I don't really care what anyone else drinks. I just like to give @bignewt and @Big Gucci Sosa a hard time. I've never really cared that much about IPAs and craft beers. I more of a guzzler as @bignewt would probably attest to. Those fancier beers just never appealed to me. I guess my palate isn't sophisticated enough. 😊
I don't want to know what you're guzzling with @bignewt

If you're counting syllables, you're doing it wrong. Besides, at the end of the day, it's all one syllable...beer.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Coffee sucks. Carry on.
PortlyAdorableEsok-small.gif

Reactions: ALock4UT
I don't really care what anyone else drinks. I just like to give @bignewt and @Big Gucci Sosa a hard time. I've never really cared that much about IPAs and craft beers. I more of a guzzler as @bignewt would probably attest to. Those fancier beers just never appealed to me. I guess my palate isn't sophisticated enough. 😊

You're like some kind of a woman

Rolling Rock is my cheap go-to after work beer... but if I'm out I usually order a pale ale or IPA...

I would definitely argue, if the "sissy beer drinker" is going to be a thing... it's definitely the dude in jeans with bedazzled back pockets drinking the same thing my wife drinks.... Michelob Ultra :rolleyes:

Reactions: tatervol
Rolling Rock is my cheap go-to after work beer... but if I'm out I usually order a pale ale or IPA...

I would definitely argue, if the "sissy beer drinker" is going to be a thing... it's definitely the dude in jeans with bedazzled back pockets drinking the same thing my wife drinks.... Michelob Ultra :rolleyes:
Yea lol that's me.

VN Store

Back