'19 TN DT Kristian Williams

Rishvol

I don't really care what anyone else drinks. I just like to give @bignewt and @Big Gucci Sosa a hard time. I've never really cared that much about IPAs and craft beers. I more of a guzzler as @bignewt would probably attest to. Those fancier beers just never appealed to me. I guess my palate isn't sophisticated enough. 😊
I don't want to know what you're guzzling with @bignewt

Devo182

I don't really care what anyone else drinks. I just like to give @bignewt and @Big Gucci Sosa a hard time. I've never really cared that much about IPAs and craft beers. I more of a guzzler as @bignewt would probably attest to. Those fancier beers just never appealed to me. I guess my palate isn't sophisticated enough. 😊
You're like some kind of a woman

PoweredByTheT

Insiderest Insider
Rolling Rock is my cheap go-to after work beer... but if I'm out I usually order a pale ale or IPA...

I would definitely argue, if the "sissy beer drinker" is going to be a thing... it's definitely the dude in jeans with bedazzled back pockets drinking the same thing my wife drinks.... Michelob Ultra :rolleyes:

InVOLuntary

Rolling Rock is my cheap go-to after work beer... but if I'm out I usually order a pale ale or IPA...

I would definitely argue, if the "sissy beer drinker" is going to be a thing... it's definitely the dude in jeans with bedazzled back pockets drinking the same thing my wife drinks.... Michelob Ultra :rolleyes:
Yea lol that's me.

VN Store

Sponsors