'19 TN DT Kristian Williams (Oregon —> in the portal)

"Tennessee’s off-and-on involvement with Williams left the Vols in position to make a late push for him if they decided to turn up the heat on him down the stretch. But they haven’t made him a priority to this point, and he now isn't scheduled to make another trip to Tennessee before announcing his final decision. "

RC 247

Cool with me. Good luck in Minnesota to the kid, or wherever he ends up. Hope he does well wherever he goes. Just don't think he had it in him to be a quality lineman here in the SEC.

Reactions: Blake25p
Cool with me. Good luck in Minnesota to the kid, or wherever he ends up. Hope he does well wherever he goes. Just don't think he had it in him to be a quality lineman here in the SEC.

with the way transfers work now. you gotta wonder, maybe we shoulda tried on this guy.

Agreed, plays a premium position in an SEC recruiting hotbed area and doesn’t have any legit SEC offers. Tells me all I need to know.

Reactions: AngryButchJones
Supposedly this kid is on campus with Wright and Pickens. Twitter folk, can you check in on this? That's where the chatter is coming from.

Last edited:
Thought he canceled? He and Russell both were supposed to come in then didn't according to the "experts."
I thought so, too; but, tweet sent out said, him, Wright, and Pickens are there on an OV. Not sure if true it not. Was hoping the Twitter gang could help us out, and track it down.

Since we missed out on the 2 LB’s I think we should take either Cox or Williams. JMO

Reactions: T Dog
Since we missed out on the 2 LB’s I think we should take either Cox or Williams. JMO

I'm of a mind to take a shot at getting Harris and/or Pickens enrolled. Either would be preferable to Cox and Williams IMO.

I would love to see this guy replace Cox...then add Wright for sure and hopefully get Pickens in the fold...

I think it’s a successful class with just Williams and Wright but it jumps to an awesome class with Pickens...

Call me crazy but I think it was a mistake to not push hard for Wilhoite...Pickens would make up that big time

I would love to see this guy replace Cox...then add Wright for sure and hopefully get Pickens in the fold...

I think it’s a successful class with just Williams and Wright but it jumps to an awesome class with Pickens...

Call me crazy but I think it was a mistake to not push hard for Wilhoite...Pickens would make up that big time

I would prefer this guy Cox Wright Pickens drop solomon

Not sure why you want William's over cox. William's generated no interest from SEC schools, while Auburn has come after Cox despite him being solid for us. And that's with William's being a 4*

Not sure why you want William's over cox. William's generated no interest from SEC schools, while Auburn has come after Cox despite him being solid for us. And that's with William's being a 4*

I think Williams composite went to 88, which makes him a high three. He is a priority for Oregon, but Cox is bigger and could possibly play OL if not DL?

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back