'22 TN DT Gio Davis

Mccage

This kid was Offered by Ole Miss today. He is a 6'4"DT from South Pittsburg and curious why his not listed here. He is a hoss.

The Beast lineman From McMinn County Commited to Va Tech and never looked at by our staff.

My old school. Kid plays very very well for 1A. He is very distributive on the line. Can’t wait to see him grow into his senior year and he needs another year in conditioning and could loose a little bad weight. We have another boy on the line that’s 6’8” 315ish

My old school. Kid plays very very well for 1A. He is very distributive on the line. Can’t wait to see him grow into his senior year and he needs another year in conditioning and could loose a little bad weight. We have another boy on the line that’s 6’8” 315ish
He also plays with a mean streak.

The Vols need more players from the Valley. Boys have that mean streak and damn sure don't quit. For a 1A program to have that many quality players is a testament to the SP program. Vic Grider is one of the best high school coaches in the state, he was born and bred for it.

The Vols need more players from the Valley. Boys have that mean streak and damn sure don't quit. For a 1A program to have that many quality players is a testament to the SP program. Vic Grider is one of the best high school coaches in the state, he was born and bred for it.

The 5 from the Valley that I know of that went to Tennessee 4 have been drafted and 3 were captains of the team. Everyone of them were barely recruited and all 5 started.

The 5 from the Valley that I know of that went to Tennessee 4 have been drafted and 3 were captains of the team. Everyone of them were barely recruited and all 5 started.
You know Vic still has Fulmer's cell number, maybe one of these lads will get looked at. I remember hearing that SP has put a few players in small colleges in recent years. 1A to SEC is a helluva jump.

You know Vic still has Fulmer's cell number, maybe one of these lads will get looked at. I remember hearing that SP has put a few players in small colleges in recent years. 1A to SEC is a helluva jump.
I can name 3 or 4 that never went to college that I would have loved to seen wearing orange over the years. The Jr. RB they have now looks like an Eddie Moore clone.

I can name 3 or 4 that never went to college that I would have loved to seen wearing orange over the years. The Jr. RB they have now looks like an Eddie Moore clone.

Da-da if healthy will have a massive senior season. There should be many kids sign to schools even if it’s smaller schools it’s still something notable for such a small program

I need to go catch one of his games. His HS plays my alma mater every year (and kills them.. beat them 84-8 this past season 🙃). Not a lot of kids from that division or district are usually good enough to get D1 attention, let alone SEC

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Kid only seems to need to put on a little more weight to play D tackle. If his speed is remotely there, he could be a hand in the dirt defensive end.

Very excited to see this happened. Really good game coming up Friday in gordonsville Friday if y’all have any free time.

You got your foot in the door Gio....now set the world on fire....congrats and I know your Mamma is smiling!

VN Store

Back