'19 TN DT Elijah Simmons (Tennessee signee)

Hesitant to take too much away from camp videos because of the Kmac fallout, but dude was unstoppable in those videos. Looked freakishly strong.

KMac wasted away here. He arrived much bigger and stronger than he was when he left.

Can only imagine what Fitz, Pruitt, & Rocker would have gotten out of him...

Reactions: 6 people
He might have, but there is a reason and NFL team moved him to Guard.

I think the reason for that is his lack of development at his position. The guy absolutely dominated at DT in HS. At the opening many on here, including myself, saw the second coming of John Henderson. I would think its pretty rare that such a highly rated DL coming out of HS goes to the NFL and switches positions. That screams of severe lack of coaching.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the reason for that is his lack of development at his position. The guy absolutely dominated at DT in HS. At the opening many on here, including myself, saw the second coming of John Henderson. I would think its pretty rare that such a highly rated DL coming out of HS goes to the NFL and switches positions. That screams of severe lack of coaching.

I agree with most of that. I was one of those people that thought he was going to be dominant. I just think who ever evaluated him saw more upside at that level on the other side of the ball. I feel like if they thought he could be a serviceable DT in the NFL they would've kept him on that side of the ball and tried to develop him.

KMac had a very good JR year in HS, but sat out his Sr. season. He breasted out at the opening, but those OL/DL drills are really overrated and not super indicative of actual game situations. He basically showed that he could line up and push just about anyone backwards in a one on one situation. But that’s a skillset that arguably is more important for OL than DL.

Reactions: 6 people
KMac had a very good JR year in HS, but sat out his Sr. season. He breasted out at the opening, but those OL/DL drills are really overrated and not super indicative of actual game situations. He basically showed that he could line up and push just about anyone backwards in a one on one situation. But that’s a skillset that arguably is more important for OL than DL.

+100 likes for sneaking in breasts into your post

Reactions: 3 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back