'20 TN DT Deven Jones (PWO)

Always great to give a local young man a chance to be a Vol. As a Retired Teacher and Coach in High School one realizes the value of the Lottery Scholarship Program. It provides much needed opportunities and limits the economic impact upon families. Did not mean to get into the weeds on a State Program but it can help Student Athletes live their dream. One never knows when a kid just might be that Diamond no one has discovered. JMO.

Redshirt him and at 6-4 nearly 300lbs you might get a decent football player that can help your football team in a few years.

Gotta love the PW we have brought in the last 2 years.

Will be interesting to see if any contribute next year from last years haul.

Reactions: T Dog
Gotta love the PW we have brought in the last 2 years.

Will be interesting to see if any contribute next year from last years haul.

For their sake if they don’t ever contribute to Tennessee other then on the practice field, I hope Tennessee makes them better and maybe they Transfer and get to play at a different school.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I am committed to playing collegiate football at a high level and earning a degree in Health Sciences. I currently play Defensive Tackle, but I believe I also have the size, speed, and skill to play Tight End. I played Running Back, Linebacker, and Defensive End in elementary and middle school then took some time away from football. I came back in my senior year because I believe I have the ability to excel in football. I am very teachable and coachable, and with hard work and the right program, I know I can be something special. I will work hard and dedicate myself to be the best I can be as a student athlete. Ultimately, if given the opportunity, I would like [to] go as far as playing in the National Football league.
Deven Jones's Football Recruiting Profile

I am committed to playing collegiate football at a high level and earning a degree in Health Sciences. I currently play Defensive Tackle, but I believe I also have the size, speed, and skill to play Tight End. I played Running Back, Linebacker, and Defensive End in elementary and middle school then took some time away from football. I came back in my senior year because I believe I have the ability to excel in football. I am very teachable and coachable, and with hard work and the right program, I know I can be something special. I will work hard and dedicate myself to be the best I can be as a student athlete. Ultimately, if given the opportunity, I would like [to] go as far as playing in the National Football league.
Deven Jones's Football Recruiting Profile
Let's go big fella, we got your back.
Geez that is a big TE, if that is the position he is gonna play. Chaney like 😀

Reactions: SweetAsSodaPop
One must admire this young man’s attitude and WILL . TE is a need and 4.8 for his size and will to learn...I like the Want To in this young man. That is within a person it is not something one Coach . I think Pruitt sees something in this young man, Coach Them Up Vol Coaches!

Always great to give a local young man a chance to be a Vol. As a Retired Teacher and Coach in High School one realizes the value of the Lottery Scholarship Program. It provides much needed opportunities and limits the economic impact upon families. Did not mean to get into the weeds on a State Program but it can help Student Athletes live their dream. One never knows when a kid just might be that Diamond no one has discovered. JMO.
One of G-P’s finest. I won’t mention your name on here coach but glad to see you posting. Hope all is well sir.

VN Store

Back