'20 TN DL Tre'vonn Rybka (UK commit)

Guess he don't want to disappoint the followers in his CAMP that are pushing UK. If UK couldn't beat us last year with their best team in like +30 yrs, he can forget tasting victory against us.

Kentucky had their best season in our lifetime, Tennessee is a couple years removed from their worst ever. And yet we kick the crap out of them. IF Tennessee continues to push for this kid and takes care of business on the field I think they could land him. No idea if he’s enough of a priority to hold a spot for. Also kind of surprised if he does commit to UK.

Three-star defensive lineman Tre'vonn Rybka of Dickson County High School in Dickson, Tenn., who has been one of Tennessee's top in-state targets for more than five months, now knows when he will announce his college decision. He's planning to reveal his choice on Aug. 20, and all signs point to the Vols and Kentucky being the two main contenders for him. He has visited both schools at least a few times this year and participated in a camp last month at each of them.

Rybka said he currently doesn't expect to return to either Tennessee or Kentucky later this month after the ongoing dead period, and he feels he has seen enough from both schools that he will be ready to make his decision by next month. The Vols have continued to make Rybka a priority, talking with him on a daily basis, while Kentucky seems to be taking more of a laid-back approach in recruiting him but has built a strong relationship with him.

It's shaping up to be a major battle down the stretch between Tennessee and Kentucky, and it wouldn't be a surprise at this point if he chose either school.

-Callahan

It's shaping up to be a major battle down the stretch between Tennessee and Kentucky, and it wouldn't be a surprise at this point if he chose either school.
Callahan
Clemson with #1 ranked class.
Missouri with SEC division championships.
And now this crap for the 2nd time this class..

I'll be stuck in the 90's if anyone needs me.

I don’t buy that this kid isn’t a Vol when it’s all said and done.

I agree. Either KY is selling their NFL draft success, or there's some $$$$ being passed around. Even though we've been a dumpster fire the past decade, KY football has been worse. Hell, we beat the doors off their best team in the last 20 years this year--and we weren't very good.

I agree. Either KY is selling their NFL draft success, or there's some $$$$ being passed around. Even though we've been a dumpster fire the past decade, KY football has been worse. Hell, we beat the doors off their best team in the last 20 years this year--and we weren't very good.
Hard to sell success when Tennessee punches you in the mouth and takes your lunch money when you play them.

VN Store

Back