'20 TN DL Corbet Mims (Ark State Commit)

So fellas I had to reset my iPhone and it logged me out of my account for @vol4092 so Iā€™ll be using this old one until I can figure out what email and password I used lol. On Mims, he has changed his mind a couple of times today. Is now thinking that he will make a decision next week. Doesnā€™t sound like Tennessee or Ole Miss will be a factor. Believe he is ready to wind this process up for now and see if something more comes out of it during his season or after. He will be a summer enrollee so he has plenty of time between now and the late signing period. I do believe it has just been a bit overwhelming for him.

So fellas I had to reset my iPhone and it logged me out of my account for @vol4092 so Iā€™ll be using this old one until I can figure out what email and password I used lol. On Mims, he has changed his mind a couple of times today. Is now thinking that he will make a decision next week. Doesnā€™t sound like Tennessee or Ole Miss will be a factor. Believe he is ready to wind this process up for now and see if something more comes out of it during his season or after. He will be a summer enrollee so he has plenty of time between now and the late signing period. I do believe it has just been a bit overwhelming for him.
That's really weird. Hate that it's overwhelmed the guy if true.

Sounds like Vandy, UK, or Oregon? Memphis beat guys donā€™t think heā€™s really interested in Tiger High

Like I mentioned he was pretty set on ending his recruitment for now at least. Arkansas State was the third option in terms of staying closer to home, which is what he wanted. We will see if anything picks up for him during or after the season from other schools. I feel he is a better talent than Arkansas State, but most schools arenā€™t going to honor his commitment with other polished edge rushers still uncommitted.

Reactions: weallvol

VN Store

Back