'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

I swear, I don’t know if the kids are getting better at doing this or we are getting worse at realizing it .

274FA133-5862-49D1-9C8C-860031D03B18.gif

Not really concerned here. Hardy concerns me more. This kid had two friends in this class, dad works for UT, he’s been to Knoxville a ton, and basically has peer recruited for us without being “committed”. Unless something changed radically I think we’re good here.

Not really concerned here. Hardy concerns me more. This kid had two friends in this class, dad works for UT, he’s been to Knoxville a ton, and basically has peer recruited for us without being “committed”. Unless something changed radically I think we’re good here.
i tend to agree. much more concerned about Morris and Hardy as you said.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
Hardy is going to be in. Rybka is more of a risk than baron or hardy

interesting. i'm glad to hear that.

so worry meter in order of importance, in state would be 1. Morris 2. Rybka...............then, who, Grimes?

IMO he's trying to build some doubt so he can spring the surprise commit announcement to UT. It probably means his announcement is coming soon since he put out the cryptic tweet. After all, this is the guy that talked Lawrence down from his Miami visit high.

Reactions: tennvols77
interesting. i'm glad to hear that.

so worry meter in order of importance, in state would be 1. Morris 2. Rybka...............then, who, Grimes?
If Bama first or Tennessee second want Grimes I believe he will be in their class. If not he lands at Carolina.

I think Hardy is in if we beat Florida or late in the season when we get to 7 or 8 wins. I think that is true of a lot of the big names we are in on as well.

"Everybody knows it’s kind of a guarantee that if you go to Alabama, do what you need to do, and stay healthy, you can easily get to the league." Omari Thomas

Another poster thought this might be worth pointing out.
So not Nickelodeon. Got it, makes more sense now.

Reactions: AaronUT

VN Store

Back