'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Dropped 8 spots to #134 in Rivals updated top 250.

Tbh man Ensworth is in a bad state right now. Plenty of talent but lack a good qb and the transition from Bowers to Garret hasn't been as smooth a thought. A lot of their guys dropped. Tyler will be fine i promise you. He's a stud athlete who will excell at the next level

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Sorry, who is Notorious? Is he credible? Is he the Griddie of the midstate?
Yes, he’s credible. I can’t remember exactly what he does, but he has run-Ins with the coaches and others in the program frequently. Owns a restaurant that they come to frequently or caters or something along that lines.

Reactions: Devo182
What is he waiting on? Just to see if we can find a way to screw things up?? Guess we have to keep Rock

Yes, he’s credible. I can’t remember exactly what he does, but he has run-Ins with the coaches and others in the program frequently. Owns a restaurant that they come to frequently or caters or something along that lines.
I used to own a restaurant. But knowing how to run one and owning one are two different animals. The original butch staff lived very close by and would frequent the restaurant. Now I work for a different company and we do cater for the university. For the football team it’s usually after Thursday walk through.

I can’t remember the guy that labeled me as a caterer. He was funny.

does he write poetry?

ill hang up and listen.

VN Store

Back