'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

I've watched him play on tv. The game I watched they ran away from him most of the game and he had, I believe, two sacks. He's a good player. Some Vol fans I think are preemptively applying the "we didn't want him anyway" in case he spurns us like Hardy did.
Yeah..I think tb is of the Derek Barnett mold. He's a need.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Just depends on who they were playing
I remember TK looking like a 1st round pick at Webb, but didn't play anyone. He got to UT and did alright, but not what we figured he would do.
I've seen enough of this kid to know we DEFINITELY want him in Knoxville... anybody that says otherwise is blind or deflecting to save face if he goes elsewhere... Baron, Bailey, and Lawrence will all be playing on Sunday at some point...

TBH I was a little on the fence about Hardy... he had some good film on some plays and others he just looked like he was bigger than the other kid and couldn't get moved out of the hole... Baron plays with proactive aggression... there is no doubt he's going to be special wherever he ends up

I've seen enough of this kid to know we DEFINITELY want him in Knoxville... anybody that says otherwise is blind or deflecting to save face if he goes elsewhere... Baron, Bailey, and Lawrence will all be playing on Sunday at some point...

TBH I was a little on the fence about Hardy... he had some good film on some plays and others he just looked like he was bigger than the other kid and couldn't get moved out of the hole... Baron plays with proactive aggression... there is no doubt he's going to be special wherever he ends up

I was referring to the post where guy said he could be overrated, not saying he was. I posted the TK reference because of the level competition they play. I personally think Baron will be a great player wherever he goes.

Baron's not a done deal anywhere. But UT fans trying to push Baron and Grimes away makes no sense at all.
let me be clear. we the (relatively) sane, and apparently silent majority would welcome (and cheer) for these dudes if they would grace us with their presence. Knuckleheads gonna knuckle.

Rybka has been pushing hard for UK. Some Tennessee kids who don't go to UT negative recruit UT in a big way. It still surprises me me how anti-UT some of them are. And UK is very, very anti-UT in recruiting.
Doesn't his father have some sort of coaching role at UT? If so, I would believe that would put us strongly in consideration. It wouldn't be a guarantee, but I'm pretty sure his father could talk him into going to UT before Rybka to Kentucky!

Rybka has been pushing hard for UK. Some Tennessee kids who don't go to UT negative recruit UT in a big way. It still surprises me me how anti-UT some of them are. And UK is very, very anti-UT in recruiting.
Talk is cheap when that ball is snapped in a little bit. Kentucky’s best team in our lifetime got their face smashed in by one of the least talented Tennessee team’s in our lifetime. Rybka can say whatever he wants but we’re going to kick their ass.

Yeah..I think tb is of the Derek Barnett mold. He's a need.
Baron is an absolute stud but he isn’t Barnett. Just doesn’t have the motor. Hardly anyone does. Baron however might be the most important defensive player left that we can land.

Come on home Mr. Baron your state and team needs you as well to help us get "back to the top"

You can see our coaches are developing our players. Come on home. Nobody will ever be prouder of you than we will. Go Vols

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Yes.

Or the posts on the 24/7 Kentucky and Ohio State boards.

Or my Twitter/FB/IG/Tick Tok posts. I swiped right on Tinder btw.

Or my snail mail. I put two forever stamps on the envelope so it's gonna be delivered.

VN Store

Back