'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

I like having two or three splash on NSD, good pub but the ESD has really cut the shine on it.

The Henry T commit was huge and even though we all knew Wright was a Vol that was good NSD pub as well. Would’ve been epic if we had pulled Eboigbe as well (we almost did).

There are fewer kids signing in February these days but I think that works out well for publicity if you’re the one making noise that day. More attention on you.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
The Henry T commit was huge and even though we all knew Wright was a Vol that was good NSD pub as well. Would’ve been epic if we had pulled Eboigbe as well (we almost did).

There are fewer kids signing in February these days but I think that works out well for publicity if you’re the one making noise that day. More attention on you.
We had a real chance at both Eboigbe and Anderson (SC). What a shot to the nads it was.

I saw Eboigbe on the bama sideline and got triggered. Dude would be starting here.

We had a real chance at both Eboigbe and Anderson (SC). What a shot to the nads it was.

Yeah, but we did alright.

On Anderson, I think that was a wake up call of sorts for this staff. We’ve been pulling the trigger on in-state guys much more aggressively since then. We don’t have the luxury of slow playing them like other schools. I feel as though in previous years we may have with some of the Memphis crew we just picked up. Glad we aren’t messing around now.

Yeah, but we did alright.

On Anderson, I think that was a wake up call of sorts for this staff. We’ve been pulling the trigger on in-state guys much more aggressively since then. We don’t have the luxury of slow playing them like other schools. I feel as though in previous years we may have with some of the Memphis crew we just picked up. Glad we aren’t messing around now.
Headed in the right direction. Top 15 class with a ton of OL/DL like you said and we will be good to go soon.

Locked and Loaded
200.gif

VN Store

Back