'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

giphy.gif

The coach was a Memphis quarterback and doesnt like UT. I wouldn't be surprised if we never get any catholic players, based on that alone.

I just looked it up and realized it is Steve Matthews. I didn’t know that. I grew up in Memphis and saw him play. He was good at Memphis, and he ended up breaking his leg. He started his career at UT.

I would have a very hard time believing that he is anti UT. That’s tough to do at a private school in Knoxville.

Reactions: Lurker
I just looked it up and realized it is Steve Matthews. I didn’t know that. I grew up in Memphis and saw him play. He was good at Memphis, and he ended up breaking his leg. He started his career at UT.

I would have a very hard time believing that he is anti UT. That’s tough to do at a private school in Knoxville.
He was my coach but what do I know

Micah is Son of Annette and Ralph David Abernathy III
Nephew, then? They're kin someway, right? I may be wrong about him being kin to Micah at all; idk why I thought that?

Thanks for the correction, MTV; I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Want to bet we get one of Tucker, Mays, or Baron?
I like Tucker and Baron for sure, mayes needs to get at 290 to 300 before I consider him a take. We just have so many options this next class with Alot ot guys already over the 300 mark right now. No more undersized linemen on the TN VOLS lines. Period.

Nephew, then? They're kin someway, right? I may be wrong about him being kin to Micah at all; idk why I thought that?

Thanks for the correction, MTV; I appreciate it.
His dad is definitely on the staff. I have read it multiple times. No relation to Micah, that I remember reading anywhere.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back