'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

No one’s going on a limb and calling upset. But there have been a ton of plays NOT made on the field that flip our record. Gotta go TOWARDS that. Not guaranteeing anything with Maurer, but I admire that he really seems to WANT the opportunity he’s getting...pressure packed and daunting as it may be.
I hope Maurer has success, but after seeing the UF game, I'm worried. A good amount of his passes hit the hands of their secondary.

Friend is fine, OL has actually taken two steps forward and when you take into account playing two TRUE freshmen at the tackle spots, it’s more impressive.

The offense is lacking just one part, but that’s the biggest part. UT can run like a V8, NFL WRs, NFL TE, NFL RBs, unfortunately someone forgot the spark plug, car won’t run without the spark plug.

Agree completely. See what mauer can do. Qb has been difference in 1-3 start or 3-1 and much more competitive UF game and recruiting would be solid

Reactions: PA Vol
Seeing Mizzou play, I think that game would be extremely difficult to win since it's at their place. If were to win everything else other than Bama, UGA and Mizzou, it would be a serious cause for celebration at this point.
I actually like our chances against Mizzou more than USC. Muscrap just seems to have our number. Plus we have a bye before playing Mizzou.

No one’s going on a limb and calling upset. But there have been a ton of plays NOT made on the field that flip our record. Gotta go TOWARDS that. Not guaranteeing anything with Maurer, but I admire that he really seems to WANT the opportunity he’s getting...pressure packed and daunting as it may be.

Totally agree. I appreciate the decision to make the change and your right think of all the opportunities that JG had to make plays like the wide open TE. For me I just don't see how Maurer can do any worse even if he does throw an INT I'll still be happy that JG is on the bench. I mean 3 yrs of JG and no improvement. It is torture watching JG play.

I hope Maurer has success, but after seeing the UF game, I'm worried. A good amount of his passes hit the hands of their secondary.
I’ve never formed my final evaluation of any player on their first extended action. Not saying you are, but that’s where I’m at with righting this team.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Not sure how this staff can be called great recruiters if they lose this young man. He's a must get IMO.

Did you join a Vol message board to seriously only post on one thread and try to get everyone to hate you? If so, great job.
I joined to share information and then got attacked for sharing correct information lol. I don't care about the fan base enough to feel sorry for you all if you lose the kid or to be happy of you get him I am a Wisconsin fan. I just enjoy recruiting and I had information I thought you all may have wanted and for that I got attacked.

I joined to share information and then got attacked for sharing correct information lol. I don't care about the fan base enough to feel sorry for you all if you lose the kid. I just enjoy recruiting and I had information I thought you all may have wanted and for that I got attacked.

we want info, but, have access to enough...esp those who have followed for a while...can find it.

my pt is if you want to share info. it's on you. share info, thats good...but, perhaps others might agree...if you're looking for back pats, ecred, or some type of insider status...you've come to wrong place. and certainly don't argue with others who dont kiss your ass.

we want info, but, have access to enough...esp those who have followed for a while...can find it.

my pt is if you want to share info. it's on you. share info, thats good...but, perhaps others might agree...if you're looking for back pats, ecred, or some type of insider status...you've come to wrong place. and certainly don't argue with others who dont kiss your ass.
"others" do agree.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Welcome to VN where rival fans who believe their opinions are information leave unhappy
Wisconsin is not a rival of yours nor do we ever come across each other so chill. Also posting quotes from what an insider said is not considered an opinion lol like I said I couldn't care less about the kids decision. I just wanted to relay the information to help you all. Also not looking for a pat on the back.

Wisconsin is not a rival of yours nor do we ever come across each other so chill. Also posting quotes from what an insider said is not considered an opinion lol like I said I couldn't care less about the kids decision. I just wanted to relay the information to help you all. Also not looking for a pat on the back.

Wisconsin fan, comes to VN to share info about a recruit who isn’t considering them.
Lol k

I joined to share information and then got attacked for sharing correct information lol. I don't care about the fan base enough to feel sorry for you all if you lose the kid or to be happy of you get him I am a Wisconsin fan. I just enjoy recruiting and I had information I thought you all may have wanted and for that I got attacked.
You are not sharing information. You are posting information which fits your narrative from one beat writer. You only post in one thread and obviously came here to try to piss everyone off. It is ok to share information, but you are obviously just trying to be a troll. I hope Freak bans you. It is ridiculous man.

You are not sharing information. You are posting information which fits your narrative from one beat writer. You only post in one thread and obviously came here to try to piss everyone off. It is ok to share information, but you are obviously just trying to be a troll. I hope Freak bans you. It is ridiculous man.
its not from one beat writer lol its from 2 rivals analysts from the Ohio St and Kentucky site and 1 247 analyst who represents ohio st and the midwest region. I've done nothing to be banned. If john told you its hot out today and you relayed that message to becky that john said its hot outside today is that something to get upset over lol?

Reactions: tatervol

VN Store

Back