'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

We could have used Harrison Smith, Cade Mays, and Amari Rodgers.
And Barron and Tucker next year 👍👍
Not counting Barron. He’s in next years signing class.

Seems the new staff isn’t as high on Tucker as the previous staff was. They seem to have much more interest in the Tackles out of Memphis.

Reactions: SugarCC
Moved in with his dad. Needed a lil fatherly guidance and also things have been a lil rough at Ensworth.

So how many kids have transferred to Knoxville Catholic this off-season??
They're going to have a superteam in TN!

Baylor in Chattanooga ranks right up there as well. My neighbor's son got a scholarship to play football there and he still paid over 12k for his tuition after the scholarship.

The coach was a Memphis quarterback and doesnt like UT. I wouldn't be surprised if we never get any catholic players, based on that alone.

Nonsense. Matthews has good relationships with UT's staff and coaches. He has coached multiple sons of UT coaches. He's not anti-UT, but, just like any good coach should do, he will look out for his players' interests first. If they want UT, he'll be there supporting them. Same if they want Clemson, ND or any other college. Good program. Good coach.

I think a lot of rumors got started about reasons Cade Mays didn’t want to come to UT and some said it was partly due to the coaching staff not liking UT. The simple answer, whether it was because of him, due to him, in reaction to his firing: Butch

Nonsense. Matthews has good relationships with UT's staff and coaches. He has coached multiple sons of UT coaches. He's not anti-UT, but, just like any good coach should do, he will look out for his players' interests first. If they want UT, he'll be there supporting them. Same if they want Clemson, ND or any other college. Good program. Good coach.
Matthews did play for UT......and transferred to Memphis.

VN Store

Back