'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron

NashVolDavis

I don’t think Pruitt would do this but is Baron our “ease the pain of a loss” commit that is being saved for this fall?
I could see him being a “strategic momentum” commit as we get closer to a decision from top targets... or maybe he just wants to take visits and enjoy the process without getting harassed for taking visits while publicly committed. 🤷‍♂️

chargervol

Waiting on next year since 2001
Can someone translate please?
Google can

Slime (Slang Definition) Slime is slang for homie, brother, son, and other similar terms. Slime is an acronym which stands for 'Street Life Intelligence and Money is Everything'. This particular slang was popularized by Harlem Rapper Vado while working with the Dipset crew.

jackcrevol

Slime (Slang Definition) Slime is slang for homie, brother, son, and other similar terms. Slime is an acronym which stands for 'Street Life Intelligence and Money is Everything'. This particular slang was popularized by Harlem Rapper Vado while working with the Dipset crew.
3BA21A58-B263-4E8E-8FC5-12491E87B3D0.gif
Thanks. Two Things...
1- Slime comes out of buckets, and hits Lisa when she says 'I don't know', at Barf's.
2- Wu-Tang Mother ****er!

Orangeredblooded

Google can

All this means to me, God, I’m getting old.

VN Store

Sponsors