'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Either that or Business Analytics or Accounting, both are top 4-5 of all public universities. UT Accounting grads have the best pass rates on the CPA exam.
SCM makes the most money out of college though. Either way if business is what he wants than UT is the place for him.

Swan Man saying OSU and OU are making big pushes for Tyler and mom will have to sign off on TN
Lol...why does it seem so difficult for us to sign in-state players? My word. I am curious how this kid pans out. The same HS coach, who thinks Grimes is a T-shirt Camp Warrior only, also thinks Baron is the same.

Lol...why does it seem so difficult for us to sign in-state players? My word. I am curious how this kid pans out. The same HS coach, who thinks Grimes is a T-shirt Camp Warrior only, also thinks Baron is the same.

Probably because this program has been a dumpster fire for most of these kid's lives.

Until this program shows progress in the win column, almost every quality in-state kid's recruitment will be a fight. That said, I still think Baron will be a Vol.

Reactions: tennvols77
If other schools are pushing for our best in-state players, that means we're going after the right guys. Going after them early is better than waiting and trying to get in on them late like we did with a couple of in-staters last year. Most have said they're taking their visits, so we're going to have to wait it out.

VN Store

Back