'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

You may not like VR2 but the fact is he has spoken directly to Baron and none of you have. Could be Baron playing it close, could be VR2 helping build suspense...or not. Bashing or taking shots at VR2 are a bit petty for him just stating his opinion.
Those guys bring good info for having just started their site. They need a proofreader but they seem to actually go around to different schools and speak with recruits, unlike Rutherford. RTI used to be good when Ainge was with them now it seems like it's just they're propping it up on the VR2 guys.

And Brandon doesn't always mesh with the folks in the orange shades, but he does fine.

He's a nice kid. It's just a weird situation. He may post photos with UK coaches on Twitter, but he and Cooper Mays wear UT gear around Knoxville.

Definitely a first experience for me regarding recruiting and reading on here..hell Pruitt just wanted Tyler to be the face of the class and get some fire behind others to commit and he shat the bed👀😂😂

Definitely a first experience for me regarding recruiting and reading on here..hell Pruitt just wanted Tyler to be the face of the class and get some fire behind others to commit and he shat the bed👀😂😂

There was a post in the past two weeks claiming that Tyler is peer recruiting. I believe it came from @AtlantaVol

Reactions: LoudOrange
There was a post in the past two weeks claiming that Tyler is peer recruiting. I believe it came from @AtlantaVol

I was referring to these two beauties.

Really wish this kid had jumped in and been a leader for this class instead of a clown on social media. Just don’t get the constant need for attention.

Everybody counted on it going like that, and it rubbed him the wrong way. He felt taken for granted by UT. Clearly, that wasn't the intent, but factor in the family dynamic and he felt the need to prove that he was going to handle his recruitment his way and make his own decision. It'll all play out.

Reactions: logginlarry
Well let’s piece this together shall we? Omari isn’t even considering Kentucky, and Baron isn’t considering Auburn. Verdict... the only school that both kids have in common is the good ole school on the hill. I mean if there’s peer recruiting going on that only makes sense to me.

I'm getting old, I know but I sure prefer the guys that know what they want and want to help build the class. I'm going to assume he isn't going to be a Vol and is putting off the hate for as long as possible for his pops. If he is a Vol I just don't see why he wouldn't want to help the class recruit and be better.

I'm getting old, I know but I sure prefer the guys that know what they want and want to help build the class. I'm going to assume he isn't going to be a Vol and is putting off the hate for as long as possible for his pops. If he is a Vol I just don't see why he wouldn't want to help the class recruit and be better.
Look about 6 posts up.....

VN Store

Back