'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread that he would consider Kentucky regardless because he GF is signed with Moorehead State in Kentucky and several people tried to tell me I was wrong... well..
Now run for class president and ride this crest to victory!

Posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread that he would consider Kentucky regardless because he GF is signed with Moorehead State in Kentucky and several people tried to tell me I was wrong... well..
Morehead State sucks!!!!!

Ever been to Morehead, Ky? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: quadlee21

Being a young man once, I get it in a way...

But, man, being young gives you such little perspective.

Lol. Dude, I’ve been here a lot longer than you have, and I’m an alumnus, too...UTCVM grad 2001. Don’t question my fandom. I’m not spreading rumors. I thought the recruiting side of this forum could handle me throwing this out there, and maybe discuss it some in light of how weird this recruitment has been the last few months and the new buzz that he may have given Stoops good news that he will commit to UK. Obviously, some of you can’t handle it. Go back to my original post from yesterday evening. I said:

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO THIS

It’s like some of you can’t read. You start attacking that I’m spreading rumors, blah, blah, blah. Give us your sources. You shouldn’t be a fan. Blah blah blah.

Spreading rumors would be saying that I have sources who heard Pruitt tell his dad that. I never said that, and I certainly have NO SOURCES. Lighten up, Francis.

Technically, "I HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO THIS", this phrase would be the epitome of a rumor. Lol.

Hard for me to believe this is true simply because there's no way it would be legal. Tyler's dad would have a lawsuit if the terms of his employment hinged on the decision of his teenage son, and frankly, I don't think Pruitt would be that petty and dumb.
Not only would that be illegal, but it would be totally stupid and insure you didn't get the results you were after.
What law would it break? Dad is either under contract or an employee at will. If they break his contract he’ll be owed damages. Coaches get fired every year coz they don’t land recruits. He’s not a member of a legally protected class as far as I know...so?

Personally, if the kid doesn’t want to play where his dad is then I have no problem seeing him move on down the road. I have no idea if the dad is good at his job so whatever.

What law would it break? Dad is either under contract or an employee at will. If they break his contract he’ll be owed damages. Coaches get fired every year coz they don’t land recruits. He’s not a member of a legally protected class as far as I know...so?

Personally, if the kid doesn’t want to play where his dad is then I have no problem seeing him move on down the road. I have no idea if the dad is good at his job so whatever.

Illegal or no....extorting a kid to be somewhere he doesn’t want to be, in a sport that is 50-70% effort, is the stupidest f’ing thing I’ve ever heard of.

VN Store

Back