'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Same old crap from folks like you. Have players then bitch about them. Don’t have players and bitch about not having them. Be sure to let everyone know when you have finally found some happiness
Yep, somebody seems to recognize this players value

Got to think he wasn’t a fan of the verse pursuit and assumed verse would have the step ahead which isn’t an incorrect opinion to have when someone brings info a transfer at your spot. I would think he found out verse wasn’t coming and stuck around. Only thing that makes sense for quick timing outside of Some nil deal

It’s only a one time transfer without having to sit out. It’s not like they can just keep transferring after every year.

So It’s not really free agency. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Pro free agency rarely is 1 yr. Players usually sign 3-5 yr deals unless they’re journeymen players.

Got to think he wasn’t a fan of the verse pursuit and assumed verse would have the step ahead which isn’t an incorrect opinion to have when someone brings info a transfer at your spot. I would think he found out verse wasn’t coming and stuck around. Only thing that makes sense for quick timing outside of Some nil deal
Even more reason not to bring him back.

I agree, but if Tyler is capable of abstract thought he should be able to understand if that were the case.
When I was a young man, I often made choices based on emotion, regardless of the logical thoughts in my head. I made a few bonehead choices as a result. None I could take back 24 hours later. That didn’t change until I had a wife and kids, and those decisions directly impacted more people than myself. What seems obvious now at nearly 50 wasn't always the case in my early 20's.

Well, here’s to hoping he puts in the work and gets focused on this transition. He can make himself a TON of money at the next level if he puts his heart into making the move inside.

Agree. Put on 15-20 pounds and he can be just like Malik Jackson. Average edge rusher who made a pile of money in the NFL as an undersized but disruptive DT.

When I was a young man, I often made choices based on emotion, regardless of the logical thoughts in my head. I made a few bonehead choices as a result. None I could take back 24 hours later. That didn’t change until I had a wife and kids, and those decisions directly impacted more people than myself. What seems obvious now at nearly 50 wasn't always the case in my early 20's.

You're a Half- century old.

Did you know that??😳

Reactions: bigl3327
Thought similarly. Seemed to be mutually exclusive. We get Verse and lose Baron. Verse goes to FSU and Baron hops back out of the portal. Probably not the case and more likely all about his dad being let go and NIL money, but still, the timing was there. UT gets word that Verse is a Nole and the NIL group pays Baron? Who knows, but I'm glad the kid is back.

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back