'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Ok...the reason I’m here is to tell you, that the Memphis trio has reached out to this kid recently as well. I am just hearing that they want a slogan that says,”no one leaves the state of Tenn campaign’ so I am getting updates as I go. These guys that I was told is amazing, and they want all of the recruits to UT from the state. I’m sorry if I’m giving updates, but I’m just going to give what I know.
Thanks, you’re an asset for volnation

Just listed the ones we feel good about right now. Toll is a bit of a wild card, but we're looking for him to visit this weekend and it should be a great atmosphere-- lots planned for SR Day. Think TJB and DW need to visit before we really know where we stand.

I'm going to be there!

Ok...the reason I’m here is to tell you, that the Memphis trio has reached out to this kid recently as well. I am just hearing that they want a slogan that says,”no one leaves the state of Tenn campaign’ so I am getting updates as I go. These guys that I was told is amazing, and they want all of the recruits to UT from the state. I’m sorry if I’m giving updates, but I’m just going to give what I know.
Well hell yes! 7 down, 109 more to go... NOBODY LEAVES!

Are we building an actual wall? Are we taking all the not rated recruits too? What are the limits on blue shirts this seems like a lot.... PWOs?

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back