'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Anyone else think we should take one less DE and one more DT? Or maybe we plan on one of these guys likely sizing up to the interior?

Something to potentially consider here.. His girlfriend is committed to play ball at Moorehead State which is right outside of Lexington..

Anyone else think we should take one less DE and one more DT? Or maybe we plan on one of these guys likely sizing up to the interior?
Looking at Pruitts defense I feel like a SDE and the DT have very little difference between them on the majority of the downs. Granted on running downs you do want to have your Elijah Simmons type 340 lbs to throw in the middle, move the 310lb DT to SDE, and Move the 295 LB SDE to the weakside.

I think some players like Hardy and Omari Thomas will be able to play both DE and DT.

Reactions: Pane di mais
Something to potentially consider here.. His girlfriend is committed to play ball at Moorehead State which is right outside of Lexington..
More like 70 miles..but I get your point. It's just a couple of hours farther to Knoxville. I have to say though, I do like Lexington, it is a pretty nice town.

I'm usually up there a couple of times a week, but it is a BB school period, the state is very half hearted with it's support of the football team.

Smh if he chooses KY...can only think this is for drama or they plan to offer his dad a role there... otherwise makes no sense

VN Store

Back