'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

its not from one beat writer lol its from 2 rivals analysts from the Ohio St and Kentucky site and 1 247 analyst who represents ohio st and the midwest region. I've done nothing to be banned. If john told you its hot out today and you relayed that message to becky that john said its hot outside today is that something to get upset over lol?
What other info you got other than Baron?

What other info you got other than Baron?
As in for Tennessee or another team? I've got a lot of info on mostly big 10 teams from just reading their various rivals or 247 message boards and also their random fan forums like this. The only other tennessee thing that I have or know is Jay Hardy is most certainly a lock and cooper mays is solid as long as the season doesnt fall apart at the end

its not from one beat writer lol its from 2 rivals analysts from the Ohio St and Kentucky site and 1 247 analyst who represents ohio st and the midwest region. I've done nothing to be banned. If john told you its hot out today and you relayed that message to becky that john said its hot outside today is that something to get upset over lol?
Whatever you think you’re going to get out of this, it’ll end up like your prom date’s opening declaration “You’re not going to be happy.” Now can we get an update on that California kid who Oregon’s a favorite for but Arizona thinks is theirs? What about that QB Montana State and the University of Montana are neck and neck over?

Whatever you think you’re going to get out of this, it’ll end up like your prom date’s opening declaration “You’re not going to be happy.” Now can we get an update on that California kid who Oregon’s a favorite for but Arizona thinks is theirs? What about that QB Montana State and the University of Montana are neck and neck over?
Very confused as to why you seem so upset.

Since you're on a Vol message board, figured the answer would be apparent.

As in for Tennessee or another team? I've got a lot of info on mostly big 10 teams from just reading their various rivals or 247 message boards and also their random fan forums like this. The only other tennessee thing that I have or know is Jay Hardy is most certainly a lock and cooper mays is solid as long as the season doesnt fall apart at the end

"Ive got a lot of info mostly from just reading their message boards and random fan forums like this." Random gossip from dumbass message boards isnt info you flathead

If one of our writers said that a recruit Wisconsin was recruiting was leaning another way, I could care less to join a Wisconsin board in order to relay that information. Because I have zero care with what is going on at Wisconsin. It is obvious what you are trying to do.

"Ive got a lot of info mostly from just reading their message boards and random fan forums like this." Random gossip from dumbass message boards isnt info you flathead
Its not from a fan message board lol its from individuals who get paid by rivals and 247. These are the people who know whats happening before it happens lol. Do you think no one knows whats going on or has any inside track on these guys? Sorely mistaken. I guess when it was broken last weekend by bill greene that Baron would visit Ohio St he was just speaking out of his ass and its a coincidence he was right.

Reactions: VolBuck24
Its not from a fan message board lol its from individuals who get paid by rivals and 247. These are the people who know whats happening before it happens lol. Do you think no one knows whats going on or has any inside track on these guys? Sorely mistaken. I guess when it was broken last weekend by bill greene that Baron would visit Ohio St he was just speaking out of his ass and its a coincidence he was right.
Everyone here knows how 247 works and everyone here knew Baron was going to take the OSU visit. You're not breaking any new news around here. That's the point we're making.

If one of our writers said that a recruit Wisconsin was recruiting was leaning another way, I could care less to join a Wisconsin board in order to relay that information. Because I have zero care with what is going on at Wisconsin. It is obvious what you are trying to do.
I mean you may not care about recruiting as much lol. Its just a hobby of mine. Plus Ohio St is someone we have to compete against so I keep up with whats going on with them.

You’re a potentially great resource! 😏
I know a lot of people won't pay for another teams message board and I pay for a few so I just was letting everyone know. I'm sure this won't be the last time Ohio St and Tennessee are competing for a recruit so just @ me if you want me to go scope out their board lol

Reactions: tatervol
I’ve got a Rivals (Volquest) subscription. Been meaning to relay some information to Utah fans. 🤔

I know a lot of people won't pay for another teams message board and I pay for a few so I just was letting everyone know. I'm sure this won't be the last time Ohio St and Tennessee are competing for a recruit so just @ me if you want me to go scope out their board lol
I want to @ you to Afghanistan...they need information.

Reactions: barrylee
I’ve got a Rivals (Volquest) subscription. Been meaning to relay some information to Utah fans. 🤔
If youve got the information then why not? This is all fun and games. Football isnt that serious and I just enjoy conversing with people and talking to others. Ive never been met by this much hostility by a fan base though lol

If youve got the information then why not? This is all fun and games. Football isnt that serious and I just enjoy conversing with people and talking to others. Ive never been met by this much hostility by a fan base though lol
Which other fanbases have been graced? 😴

VN Store

Back