'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

I don’t think Pruitt would do this but is Baron our “ease the pain of a loss” commit that is being saved for this fall?
I could see him being a “strategic momentum” commit as we get closer to a decision from top targets... or maybe he just wants to take visits and enjoy the process without getting harassed for taking visits while publicly committed. 🤷‍♂️

I mean if Young wants to come here and play tackle then be my guest but that’s the only way he’s gonna be Barons teammate.

Can someone translate please?

Google can

Slime (Slang Definition) Slime is slang for homie, brother, son, and other similar terms. Slime is an acronym which stands for 'Street Life Intelligence and Money is Everything'. This particular slang was popularized by Harlem Rapper Vado while working with the Dipset crew.

Slime (Slang Definition) Slime is slang for homie, brother, son, and other similar terms. Slime is an acronym which stands for 'Street Life Intelligence and Money is Everything'. This particular slang was popularized by Harlem Rapper Vado while working with the Dipset crew.

3BA21A58-B263-4E8E-8FC5-12491E87B3D0.gif
Thanks. Two Things...
1- Slime comes out of buckets, and hits Lisa when she says 'I don't know', at Barf's.
2- Wu-Tang Mother ****er!

Google can

All this means to me, God, I’m getting old.

VN Store

Back