'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Pane di mais

Look at my shocked face
There are higher ranked classes but I think we have addressed our needs. Huge interior lineman to be able to pound the rock and front 7 on defense to help feel the needs of a 3-4 defense. We didn't land the highest ranked wide receivers but we landed some of the fastest wide receivers. Washington is still on the board and would be a nice way to add a little star power.
Agree.
Excellence > Competence > PR show.

NeverWe'llSever

Answer: Vol Nation
Dream on, Bowden. Kentucky is trash. It will be 50 years before you beat us in football again.

View attachment 240874
Bump. Kentucky, you sUcK! Y’all thought you had a chance? Lol!

UT owns you. Always has, always will. You are losing the next 50 games. You thought this was bad?
5A2BEE53-C438-4F8B-AC25-FB35408CFBBF.jpeg

Just wait. 129-25-9.

Smyrna ATL Vol

I don’t understand why Kentucky seems to think they are recruiting at an elite level. It is cracking me up. They have a decent class and a good one for Kentucky standards, but it is still a low SEC class. They seem to think they have the same amount of talent as UF, UGA, and us. They need to realize they had one good year and you will have those once every 10-15 years. But you are a major step below the big three in the East.

MarcoVol

I don’t understand why Kentucky seems to think they are recruiting at an elite level. It is cracking me up. They have a decent class and a good one for Kentucky standards, but it is still a low SEC class. They seem to think they have the same amount of talent as UF, UGA, and us. They need to realize they had one good year and you will have those once every 10-15 years. But you are a major step below the big three in the East.
They are recruiting at an elite level - for them. Their standards are different than top echelon teams in the SEC. They’re no longer a cake walk at least.

Now if they’re thinking they’re gonna compete for East titles, well that’s just laughable.

tn4elvis

They are recruiting at an elite level - for them. Their standards are different than top echelon teams in the SEC. They’re no longer a cake walk at least.

Now if they’re thinking they’re gonna compete for East titles, well that’s just laughable.
Its actually not a bad thing. Maybe they could occasionally beat Ga or Fl.

Please show me these UK fans that claim this. And dont tell me to go read the ding dongs at CatsPause. I promise those people are in mom's basement with nothing else to do.

05_never_again

Please show me these UK fans that claim this. And dont tell me to go read the ding dongs at CatsPause. I promise those people are in mom's basement with nothing else to do.
"Who are our fans that are saying this?"
(points) "Those guys over there"
"Uh...OK, point to someone besides them."

They might be ding dongs, but they're still UK fans.

VN Store

Sponsors