'19 TN DE Joseph Anderson (SC signee)

We have turned the heat up on him recently though. Price said we are still after him today.

Yeah but isn't that article/interview post Kentucky game visit? If so he likely is rebuffing our efforts and is making plans to early enroll at that crap sc school

He's pretty much been a backup plan for UT. Guys get tired of that and want to lock down their spots. Can't blame him for taking the opportunity to sign early elsewhere.

Reactions: AaronUT
If he visits we’ll flip him

Unfortunately I think this ship has sailed. If I remember correctly, he visited Kentucky weekend and immediately afterwards he re-affirmed his uscjr commitment.

Would love to steal this one from uscjr though.

Unfortunately I think this ship has sailed. If I remember correctly, he visited Kentucky weekend and immediately afterwards he re-affirmed his uscjr commitment.

Would love to steal this one from uscjr though.
They said on the podcast that SC threatened to drop him while saying that he may not be a take for us. They said if that happened Anderson would be left out. He got spooked. So if he visits, it’s because we told him he’s a take

They said on the podcast that SC threatened to drop him while saying that he may not be a take for us. They said if that happened Anderson would be left out. He got spooked. So if he visits, it’s because we told him he’s a take

lol at uscjr's threat. Their class is comprised of two elite guys (Pickens and Hillinski) who will be trouble to deal with for sure... but the rest is slaw. Anderson is probably their third best commit. Keveon Mullins who our staff didn't want is probably their fourth best. They had a decent JUCO corner committed but he flipped to uga.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
lol at uscjr's threat. Their class is comprised of two elite guys (Pickens and Hillinski) who will be trouble to deal with for sure... but the rest is slaw. Anderson is probably their third best commit. Keveon Mullins who our staff didn't want is probably their fourth best. They had a decent JUCO corner committed but he flipped to uga.

It's a valid threat. He shouldn't visit without promises that he is a take

VN Store

Back