'19 TN DE Joseph Anderson (SC signee)

I hope we sign this kid. Top 5 instate player at a HUGE position of need, high 4 star on all sites, he wanted to be a Vol in the winter/spring but we wouldn't let him commit, and it would take him from a division rival. Yes, please!

Reactions: newVOLworld
I hope we sign this kid. Top 5 instate player at a HUGE position of need, high 4 star on all sites, he wanted to be a Vol in the winter/spring but we wouldn't let him commit, and it would take him from a division rival. Yes, please!

Blueshirt candidate?

Would you prefer him over either Logue or Eboigbe?

Top 200 players nationally don't typically blueshirt. This kid has plenty of options.

Definitely does have a lot of options. We need help everywhere esp at DE and OLB. We have to sign a full 25 this class.

Have to blushirt 2-3 signees. Just wondering if he was an option. Looks like he is going to OV so scratch that.

Definitely does have a lot of options. We need help everywhere esp at DE and OLB. We have to sign a full 25 this class.

Have to blushirt 2-3 signees. Just wondering if he was an option. Looks like he is going to OV so scratch that.
Really excited to see that LAVol said we're going to sign 28 with a few blue shirts/grad transfers maybe. Staff is going to flip this roster as fast as they can.

Really excited to see that LAVol said we're going to sign 28 with a few blue shirts/grad transfers maybe. Staff is going to flip this roster as fast as they can.

Welp. 28?!? Somehow I missed that. Thinking we would sign 22 and blueshirt 3 for 25 total.

This definitely changes things and I can see why there's a quite bit of new offers out. More to evenly balance out the class.

Makes sense.

Reactions: T Dog
You can't flip a guy with a blueshirt offer when committed to sec school. So I'd doubt he would be one if he flipped

He visiting this weekend or next? He has stated publicly that he is visiting USC for the Chattanooga game on 11/17.

Well, we have so many needs we’ll see if we have room. I think Anderson is projected to play the OLB position. If so he’s more of a need than another DE. So bring him and Eboigbe and let’s ride

jmo Bass but I feel DE and DL are as much of a need as LB's and all of them are huge needs.

He visiting this weekend or next? He has stated publicly that he is visiting USC for the Chattanooga game on 11/17.
Would be pretty big for the Mocs. He's probably already been to a game or two at Finley so I guess that's why he's going to see the play at South Carolina.

As I've mentioned more than once on these forums, I have a very sincere disdain for uscjr. While I would never bother to register and post on their forum, I do go to cockytalk about once or twice a week just to see what they're saying about guys were both in on, or to bask in their misery after a crushing loss.

Found this funny exchange in the Joseph Anderson thread:

Visiting UcheaT this weekend on OV. Little worried instate team now wants him. Maybe a flip candidate. Sure hope not.

Edit: Turned out to be a rumor I hope

some idiot said:
Nah Joseph don't buy that horse crap they are spinning you go there and be in a cellar dweller that was relevant 20 years ago or come here and be part of one of the best defensive units ever assembled!

Tennessee beat Kentucky yesterday

some other idiot said:
UK blows. Not really a quilaity win.

Uh.... Kentucky beat you by two scores. And if you think UT hasn't been relevant for 20 years.... then uscjr hasn't ever been relevant.

Because of where I live, I'm surrounded by these idiots. Them and Clemson... makes living in the Carolinas insufferable.

At any rate, was hoping to find some info on how his visit went yesterday. I'm all on board with stealing this kid from their class.

VN Store

Back