Kid is a VOL
Staff loves him..
Case Closed
giphy.gif

Facts
Kid is a VOL
Staff loves him..
Case Closed
Good to know. 247 agrees. These are the type of kids this staff needs to land and not miss on. This staff must recruit well. By well, I mean as good as Florida, Auburn, A&M. I doubt we will ever get to the level of recruiting to Match Georgia, LSU or Bama unless we can start competing for Nattys on a annual basis.

Good to know. 247 agrees. These are the type of kids this staff needs to land and not miss on. This staff must recruit well. By well, I mean as good as Florida, Auburn, A&M. I doubt we will ever get to the level of recruiting to Match Georgia, LSU or Bama unless we can start competing for Nattys on a annual basis.
florida was 10, auburn was 11. we were 12. considering the attrition they have gone thru and our relative lack i would say we are doing at least as well as 2 of your 3

florida was 10, auburn was 11. we were 12. considering the attrition they have gone thru and our relative lack i would say we are doing at least as well as 2 of your 3
A&M were 4th with 27 commits with 90.85 avg lsu had 25 with 90.75 at 5th tn was12th with 90.49 with 22 commits so were right there with them also especially adding solomon and gibbs

A&M were 4th with 27 commits with 90.85 avg lsu had 25 with 90.75 at 5th tn was12th with 90.49 with 22 commits so were right there with them also especially adding solomon and gibbs
Adding Solomon and Gibbs put us 7th iirc.

-A TED Talk on extremely well-known information by BigOrangeD

VN Store

Back