'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

@BGS says its been pushed back to 4:30.

Well ****, i cant find a coffee emoji. Truthfully i have no idea how tweeter works. Do the kids still use '@' symbol?

Say it with ya chest

99%
YoungPleasantGalago-size_restricted.gif

I was included in a conversation with some high school ADs and some other community leaders. Included, as in, welcome to stay and listen but no input needed. They simply stated that UT would be getting a big recruit from Chattanooga on the 4th. I assumed it was Hardy. I dont know much about the young 2021 player that did commit. I still hope Hardy jumps in at some point though.

I was included in a conversation with some high school ADs and some other community leaders. Included, as in, welcome to stay and listen but no input needed. They simply stated that UT would be getting a big recruit from Chattanooga on the 4th. I assumed it was Hardy. I dont know much about the young 2021 player that did commit. I still hope Hardy jumps in at some point though.

So like me having a discussion with my wife. I got ya.

Gerald Riggs, Jr.

-Hyams, probably.

Tennessee also has continued to emerge as perhaps the team to beat for four-star defensive lineman Jay Hardy of McCallie School in Chattanooga, Tenn. Hardy hasn't tipped his hand much recently about his plans for announcing a decision, but some sources close to Hardy believe he hasn't ruled out making his choice sometime before his senior season. But he also announced a top 16 last month, indicating that he might not be ready to pick a school any time soon.

Regardless of when Hardy makes his choice, it probably isn't a stretch at this point to suggest Tennessee is emerging as the team to beat.

-Callahan

VN Store

Back