'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I’ll say this, I have friends whose kids go to his school so I asked about Hardy and from them talking to his parents, he is waiting to see how UT does this year and UT is 1st choice, if UT wins 7/8, he will be a Vol. He is intrigued by the Stanford offer (as he should) but he talks up TN even to friends. McCallie kids do very well academically so shouldn’t surprise he wants to be an engineer. “Big Jay” I believe ends up at the Big Orange.

Now, knowing my luck, he will change his mind and commit elsewhere tomorrow but that would surprise everyone.
I’m beginning to think we know some of the same ppl. Story about Sean Young. Friends with ppl from the north Georgia/Chattanooga area. 👀👀

Kicking off the unofficial visits this weekend are several prospects, one of which is Jay Hardy from Chattanooga (Tenn.) McCallie School. Hardy landed an Ohio State offer in mid-May.

“(Ohio State) is definitely one of my top choices now,” Hardy told me after landing the offer from the Buckeyes.

Several weeks ago Hardy told me he would be making an unofficial visit to Ohio State June 20 and 21.

“We’re still coming up,” Hardy’s mother Shelly said on Tuesday night. “Jay, me and Jay’s dad are coming up. This will be Jay’s first visit there.”

Jay has family in Dayton and Cincinnati. After the Ohio State visit Jay and his parents will head to Southwest-Ohio to visit them on Saturday and Sunday.

The 6-foot-4 and 270-pound Hardy has an impressive list of at least 40 scholarship offers that in addition to Ohio State includes Tennessee, Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma, Georgia, Notre Dame, Penn State, Florida, Kentucky, Texas A&M and many others.
Hardy is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports Composite. He is the country’s No.116 overall prospect, the No. 4 strongside defensive end and the No. 5 prospect in Tennessee.
-Bill Kurelic/Ohio State 247

This is from Thursday.

social media is silly. read an article about some linnelials holding products up whilst wearing branded clothing on SM..not sure how that works but, it's waay beyond silly.

Reactions: KBVol

VN Store

Back