'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

So what's the board like for Baron, Grimes and Hardy?

I know Baron is on top, is it then Grimes or Hardy?

Well Butch seemed to botch alot of these situations so nothing is a given.

One of the first things that Butch did was offer Vic Wharton. That didn't work out long term, but I believe it helped short term for that recruiting class. At the time, Butch was more aware of the dynamics than Dooley ever was.

Hardy’s cousin, who's a trainer of some kind, just messaged asking for a graphic for Jay like the one I made of baron. I asked how interested he was, since I don’t want to tag kids in graphics for schools they have no interest in, and he says he’s very interested in UT.

Last edited:
Hardy’s cousin, whose a trainer of some kind, just messaged asking for a graphic for Jay like the one I made of baron. I asked how interested he was, since I don’t want to tag kids in graphics for schools they have no interest in, and he says he’s very interested in UT.
Then keep up the good work!

Hardy’s cousin, whose a trainer of some kind, just messaged asking for a graphic for Jay like the one I made of baron. I asked how interested he was, since I don’t want to tag kids in graphics for schools they have no interest in, and he says he’s very interested in UT.
Probably going to use it to troll us.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
CB to TN from Callahan
source.gif

Hardy, meanwhile, continued to rack up offers from major programs this spring and has visited several other schools. But Tennessee has remained the constant in his recruitment, and while he hasn’t indicated that he’s planning to make a decision any time soon, the Vols have made him a priority and impressed him during each of his trips to Knoxville.

-Callahan

VN Store

Back