'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

After much thought I have decided to narrow my schools down to the 130 FBS schools.

I would like to think all the FCS, Division II, and Division III schools for their consideration.

While this wasn’t easy I would like to narrow my focus before the start of the season. Thank you.

We will respect your decision. And not attempt to interview you.

No matter when we offer these instate kids do the opposite. Offer early they drag it out and don’t respect the offer. Offer late and they get butthurt. We been in this dude hard and he drags it further and further
that's why this whole " in state miss" narrative we get tagged with means bupkis to me at this point. we aren't just out the ignoring in state prospects like sooooooooooome coaches have done in the past. we just want who we want. and where they reside just doesn't matter. that they're down the road is great. except that it doesn't matter to them, that we're down the road.

feels like they all wanna go somewhere else. that's not this staff's fault....it's this staff's job to fix it though.....

This recruitment is going to be long and interesting. Get your popcorn

Meh. Hope he's a Vol but whatever. We're in on a lot of guys. He wants to drag it instead of being an ambassador for UT and help build the class, so be it. I won't find it interesting nor be waiting around with baited breath.

Meh. Hope he's a Vol but whatever. We're in on a lot of guys. He wants to drag it instead of being an ambassador for UT and help build the class, so be it. I won't find it interesting nor be waiting around with baited breath.
This.

I wish some of these kids would pop the entitlement tit out of their mouths. How about commit and be a damn leader instead of an attention whore?

I get some are torn on making decisions but 16 schools? What a damn joke.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
This.

I wish some of these kids would pop the entitlement tit out of their mouths. How about commit and be a damn leader instead of an attention whore?

I get some are torn on making decisions but 16 schools? What a damn joke.

You sound entitled, IMO.

Kid doesn't owe anyone anything. Hope he enjoys the process and gets paid.

Well, that’s not good for us.
o0bq0iv.gif

Reactions: jakez4ut
The Chattanooga native recently announced plans to “open up” his recruitment from 12 teams to 16 teams in June, but the Vols remain at the forefront of Hardy’s recruitment along with Georgia, Kentucky, Oklahoma and Alabama.
- Hubbs

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back